Chapter 42

Torrance POV

                    I sigh as I stare at the door. I'm so fucking bored. I've been awake now for about three hours and I have to pee.

                  Dunham walks in and i give out a breath of relief. "I need to use the bathroom."

                 "Good for you." He says.

                  "I'm serious." I growl. "I need to fucking pee. I'm pregnant, shithead, remember?"

                 He pales at my anger and quickly nods, rushing over to untie me. "No funny business."

                  I nod, hurrying over to the small bathroom on the other side of the room. Closing the door, I do what I need to and sigh in relief. Ahhh, I feel so much better now. Standing and flushing the toilet, I look in the mirror as I wash my hands. My stomach is a little bigger. I'm guessing I'm somewhere around a month and a half or two months along.

                  I smile, putting my hand on my stomach as I open the door. As soon as I step out, I freeze. Everyone turns to look at me. And by everyone, I mean, Dane, Dunham, Davis, Ethan, and all the guards.

                 Ethan smiles evilly at me and I take a step back. "We're letting you go. You have a 2 hour head start."

                 I frown in confusion until they open a door behind a few guards and I see the woods. They're giving me a two hour head start to run through the woods before they kill me.

                " Go." I don't have to be told twice before I run to the trees. It's a good thing I was always hiding from Brandon and Kyle when I was younger.

                  My feet move over trees and I see a small stream up ahead. I can use that to cover my tracks. Moving through the water, I move further down the bank before climbing back up. Dirt sticks under my nails and on my hands as I sweat. A road is nearby. I can't go to it in case they're waiting for me there. But I can run along it. 

                  Breathing through the pain in my chest, I run as fast as I can. I feel like I know this place. Like I've been here before.

                 People yelling catches my attention. I've been running for at least an hour and a half. I definitely have been here before. Knowing I'm almost out of time, tears stream down my face as I get closer to the yelling. Breaking through the trees, I see Gray's house. Oh my god.

                  My parents are here with my brothers and aunts and uncles that are apparently in the gang because they brought some of them along too. Gray stands with his gang.

                   I see the door open and Dorothy and Carmen run out, pushing past the yelling men and few women. They all turn to see me running like my life depends on it. Which it does.

                   Dorothy barely gets to me before I collapse from exhaustion. She catches me in her arms.

                    "They're coming. They're coming to kill me." I cry out.

                    "Shh. you'll be okay. How's the baby?" She asks making me smile a little.

                    "Bigger." She laughs at me.

                     Hearing a gasp, I look up and see Kyle and Brandon watching me with wide eyes. They're too far away to hear but they can still get a good look at me. 

                    Letting go of Dorothy, I run at the both of them. They both pick me off my feet, wrapping their arms around me in a group hug. I cry into their shoulders, squeezing tightly.

                    "Princess." A voice whispers. I break away from my brothers and see my dad standing next to us. Grabbing him, I let him hold me in comfort. Mom joins in, her small body clutching my even smaller one.

                     "They took me." I move away, talking with wide eyes. "It was him.They let me go and gave me a head start and they told me to warn you and to watch your backs and-"

                      "Who?" Mom asks with a frown. Dad holds her closer, meeting eyes with me and he knows who it is.

                       "Ethan and Davis." She gasps and falls into dad's chest.

                        "That son of a bitch." A familiar voice says. I stiffen and turn. "I knew something was wrong with that guy."

                          He gazes into my eyes and I can see his sorrow, and pain, and regret. Well, that and the bags under his eyes. 

                         "Why did they let you go?" I freeze at Vin's question.

                         "Because she's pregnant."