The Boy (Part 4)

After some proper introductions, Nico cleaned himself in the bathroom downstairs while I reheated the pancakes. He was quite reserved but I assumed that was because he didn't really know me. We were strangers after. Yet, I couldn't shake away the feeling that seemed familiar. Had I seen him somewhere? Probably not. I would have remembered someone like him. He had left pretty quickly and after a while it had seemed as if he had never came.

After idly walking around my house, I decided it was time to get ready for school. I could hear my parents beginning to wake up upstairs as I packed my backpack. Tying my hair in a loose knot, I slipped on a pair of flats and walked out the door yelling a quick farewell to my still sleepy parents. I shut the patio door behind me and jogged to the bus stop. I saw a couple of people from my neighborhood and gave them a curt nod, whether or not they responded I will never know 'cause the bus had pulled up with the bus driver waving us in.

School had been boring for the most part. The most interesting part was when Jessica had sneezed in the middle of her Biology report on the common cold. It was quite ironic actually. Or at least I thought it was the most interesting part. If only I had seen HIM coming.

It was 7th period and the warning bell had just rung as teachers ushered students into their class. I had taken my usual seat in the back of the room when I noticed a certain someone join me in my corner. It was Nico.

Neither of us had talked the entire time, Ms. Milordau was quite strict and barely permitted the slighted of sounds in her class. She claimed we gave her migraines and I wouldn't blame her. Teaching Pre-Calc for 7 periods every school day to rowdy 11th graders was pretty hard. As soon as the bell had rung freeing the entire student body from "The Prison", or school as normal people called it, I had stashed my textbooks into my backpack hoping to catch the bus. I had missed it the last to days and had to walk 30 minutes just to go home since both my parents had really important meetings. Just as I was about the get out the door, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning around I saw that it was none other than Nico, the cute angel boy. Not saying a word he handed me a slip of paper in my hand and left quickly. His face showed no emotion, but he looked a little tense.

Standing outside the now empty classroom I open the notes. On the slip of paper in Nico's spidery scrawl was a brief message that left me confused.

                                     Meet me outside your house at 8. We need to talk.

Are you going to meet him or not? What do you think Nico is gonna do?  Comment below and tell me any suggestions I would really appreciate it. :)

I am also working on those requests that I got so YAY