Tutor Part 2

By the time we had got into Nico's house, it had stopped raining, but Nico's parents still hadn't come home. Nico led me to his room and tossed me a towel to dry off. I guess he thought I wasn't looking because changed his now sopping wet shirt for a fresh one.

Right in front of me. And he was quite fit. Think what you want, it's not like I asked him to! I guess I must have been staring for a while with my mouth open because Nico blushed and closed my mouth for me.

Finally regaining my composure, I sat down next to Nico on his bed as he pulled out his Trigonometry textbook. He flipped to the 5th chapter and we began. Nico was surprisingly attentive and he was able to get most of the problems without any struggling. When I asked if he was flunking his tests on purpose, Nico blushed but tried to cover it up with a scowl.

"I have dyslexia," he said, "it's a lot easier when you read the question out loud and draw the figures for me"

I nodded and made a mental note to talk to Ms.Dowler about it. Technically Nico should have told her himself, but he had a REALLY big ego.

By the time we had finished going over the lesson in class and doing the homework, it was already 8 and the rain had started up again.

"You could stay for dinner if you want to," Nico said, sounding almost like he cared, " You would never be able make it in this rain"

I agreed to stay for dinner and helped Nico cook up some leftovers from the fridge. I have to say, Nico made some mean pasta. The both of us scarfed down Nico's delicious pasta, although Nico only had a little, but the rain was still coming down hard. Looking out the window, I let out a groan. Since it was January, it had begun to hail as well. There was no way I would be able to go home tonight. Not that I had much of a home anyway. Just two foster parents who took me in this year.

"Nico, I don't think I can walk home in this weather,"

"Well of course you can't. Here, use my phone and call your parents and I'll call mine. You can spend the night here."

I nodded in agreement taking the cellphone from his outstretched hand. Our fingers brushed for a moment, but Nico quickly pulled away, leaving me to called my parents. After a couple of tries I was able to reach them and let them know of my predicament. They agreed quite quickly not even bothered by the fact that I was going to spend the night with a body even I barely knew. I told Nico that I could stay the night, and he just nodded. This kid had horrible social skills.

"Hey you wanna watch a movie?" Alright then, maybe he did know a thing or two.