Would you like to... (Part 1)

NICO POV

"Jason, are you sure about this? Do you really think a suit is necessary?" I asked while Jason pushed me into the bathroom with the suit in hand. It was black with gold stitches around the edge. I was wondering why it was so fancy, but Jason probably knew what he was doing...at least more than Percy did. Percy had suggested a movie date watching Finding Nemo claiming it to be a "no-failure date". Honestly, I don't know what qualified him to be a love advisor.

"But Percy it's a child's movie!" I cried out when Percy had given the outrageous suggestion. He had just shrugged in response left to grab another slice of pizza from the dinning pavilion. I honestly don't see how Annabeth could stand him.

"Jason, do you think the movie should be a horror movie? Maybe I could comfort (y/n) that way and show her that she can trust me," he nodded in response and ran out while I finished getting ready. I took a look in the mirror trying to smooth out my messy hair.

"Well here goes nothing," I said aloud as I went to (Y/N)'s cabin. I took a deep breath and knocked on her door. Hopefully she would say yes.

I could hear rustling in the (g/p) cabin and soon enough the most beautiful girl in the world popped out. It was (Y/N).

"H-hey (y/n) I-I was just wondering if you would maybe possibly gooutonadatewithmeivelovedyoueversenceimetyou?" I asked blushing.

"Wow slow your roll buddy! All I heard was mumbling and why are you wearing a suit?" She questioned. Wow, I was getting nowhere but embarrassed at this point.

I took another breath and slowed down my speech, "I've loved you ever since I first laid eyes one you. You are the most wonderful person I have ever met and I was wondering if you would maybe go out on a date with me?" I mentally patted my back for getting through the couple of sentences without sounding like a complete idiot.

(Y/n) POVMy eyes were wide with shock. He asked me out. The one and only Nico freaking di Angelo, my crush since forever, asked me out. But I guess I waited a little too long to reply a simple"yes" from shock, as he ran away blushing like an idiot. Nico POV I can't believe I did that. Running across camp, I found a spot where I could sulk in peace. I heard a shout in the distance and saw a girl running towards me. It was (Y/N). Even though she had rejected me I couldn't help, but think how beautiful she looked in her white, lace dress. I don't think she could anything that would make me hate her. She was just that amazing. I really wish she could have been mine. I tried to run back to my cabin but a hand grabbed me before I could. "Listen Nico I will go out with you I love you to." She said and tackled me in a bear hug. My eyes were wide with shock, but a smile gradually spread on my face as I twirled her around. I put (Y/N) down and looked into her sparkling (e/c) eyes. "How does a walk in Italy sound?" She giggled in reply and jumped in for another hug. I took that as a yes as she walked back to her cabin to get ready. "IS 8:00 OK?" I yelled after her. "YES!" She replied. I hope this date goes perfectly.(Y/N) POV I sighed as I ran back to my cabin. Nico was taking me to Italy. It was like a dream come true. Just as I had reached my cabin I a smirking Piper. Oh Gods did she know? If she did she was going to go all Aphrodite on me! "So I hear someone's going on a date in Italy! Let's get you dressed!" She said and started throwing cloths everywhere to find the perfect dress. It was blue at the top and faded into a purple color and was knee length with lace on the edges. A black belt wrapped around the waist with a daisy flower clipped to the sides. The boots were black with a bit of sparkle and there was a matching daisy clip that was originally just for the belt. I was thinking it would be too much but Piper assured me I would look great after all Nico wore a suit just to ask me out. I agreed to wear it and went into the bathroom to get dressed. When I came out I got a gasp from piper. She did my makeup and curled my hair into ringlets. Just then I heard a knock on the door.

This was a oneshot I did with a different beta reader, Kksparkle5.