You're Supposed to Kiss Back

(Y/N) POV

Here's a piece of advice. If you are EVER approached by an uncharacteristically peppy and diva-ish Piper NEVER, and I mean never agree to anything she says!

Flashback

"Hey (Y/N)," Piper yelled from across the arena as she ran up to me with Jason. 

"Hey Beauty Queen," I say once Piper is close enough to hear.

"What's up her?" I asked Jason who just shrugged in response. "Just go with it,"

"So," Piper said, oblivious to the side conversation right next to her, "We are all playing a game in Zeus's cabin. Wanna join?"

I shrugged, "Sure why not," After all, its not like I had anything better to do than keep my dignity. Duh.

 When the three of us reached the cabin and sat down, I scanned the room to see that all the 7, Nico, and Reyna had decided to play the game as well. I guess the Romans were visiting today.

"Piper what game are we even playing? Human pretzel? I love that game. Jason always loses" Percy asked drumming his fingers on the bed. ADHD. It gets the best of us.

"I do not," Jason retorted obviously annoyed. Honesty I can never tell with these two. One minute they are all " Hey bro wassap"  and the next minute they are fighting at who's better at stupid things like water polo and other random nonsense.

"None of those, Percy," Piper said smirking, "We are gonna play TRUTH OR DARE,"

Fun right? WRONG. 

"What's truth or dare?" Hazel asked quite confused about the whole ordeal. 

"Well, my apprentice," Leo began and explained the game.

~Timeskip~

At this point practically everyone had gone. Well except for me. And it was Piper's turn. Oh crap.

"Hmm," Piper mused stroking a fake beard, "Truth or Dare"

Not wanting to chicken out on my first try I said, "Dare, bring it Beauty Queen"

"I dare you to... do 7 minutes in heaven with the person to my left," she finished.

A blush crawled up my cheeks when I looked to my left...it was Nico.

"What's that?" Hazel asked earning a devious grin from Leo as he explained the game to a now blushing Hazel.

Piper ushered Nico and me into the closet since neither one of us moved once Piper had dared me. Shutting the closet she started the timer.

"Look Nico, I know  you don't like me and you would rather be in here with someone els-mmmh" a pair of lips crashed into mine interrupting my sentence. I froze. Did Nico just...

But it was over in a few seconds. "You're supposed to kiss back you know," Nico said his voice a little disappointed. 

I blushed a little and looked him in the eye. "I've never actually...done this before"

Nico let out an uncharacteristic chuckle. Gods what is wrong with everyone today? First Piper now Nico?

I let out a faint gasp, "Could it be? The Ghost King has laughed?"

Nico rolled his eyes in response and leaned in to kiss me. This time I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. 

Well guess listening to Piper turned out fine. 

Creds to the artist because I suck at drawing. :)