Starbucks?

The picture has nothing to do with the story but I couldn't help it. >.<

Art has always been my favorite class at school. Whenever I got a chance I would always be drawing in my notebook or painting something. It was because of this that I decided to take a couple of art courses in high school. Right now I was painting a self portrait for another assignment. I painted in my eyes first. They were always the hardest part. I squirted some blue and white onto my pallet and painted my ice-blue eyes. And then some brown for my waist length dark brown hair. I painted in the rest of my facial features and feather in my hair. The painting looked alright. It resembled me quite well but there was something wrong with my portrait, it just didn't feel like me. I sighed and packed up my art supplies the bell was going to ring anyways. Grabbing my stuff, I walked out of the room waving to my teacher as I left.

I went to my locker and dumped a few stuff in. I shut it closed only to find myself face to face with my ex Dylan. [I've never even dated anyone so forgive me] The kid was a jerk to me and he never let me forget the day I dumped him. Almost everyday he would show up at my locker and let a string of very hurtful words out. But it wasn't anything I wasn't used to. Usually I would just ignore his voice, which wasn't very hard to do in the crowded hallway, but this time Dylan took it his bullying up a notch.

It was the end of the day, so as I was making my way to my car in the parking lot, Dylan kept trailing behind me. Weird, he usually stopped when I left the school building. I opened the door to my car, when Dylan grabbed my hand and pulled my backwards sending me flying towards the pavement.

"What is wrong with you!" I yelled in a scottish accent. The palms of my hands had started bleeding and there was now a hole in my jeans.

"You ungrateful witch! When you had someone like me, you thought you could be liked for once didn't you? Thought you could have friends for once huh? Well let me tell you something (Y/N)," he said kicking me in the stomach, "You're a horrible, ugly person. You deserve nobody. No shining knight in armor is going to save you today. No-"

But Dylan never finished his speech, I had gotten up by now and was leaning against my car for support. When I glanced up, I saw another boy, I think he was in my Physics class, pinning Dylan to the ground.

"(Y/N) is beautiful and everyone loves her. She is probably one of the best people I have met. And if you can't stand her, get lost or I will come after you. Never speak to her again...don't even look at her you or else..." the boy growled at the last statement, letting Dylan fall to the ground. Dylan scrambled up from the ground and ran away.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for the help."

"It's no problem. He doesn't deserve someone like you anyways. My name's Nico by the way."

"Nico...you were the one who gave that really awesome presentation in Physics, right?"

"Yeah that was me" Nico said scratching the back of his neck. I smiled and thanked him again.

"So I guess I'll see you in Physics then?" I said but it was sounded more like a question then anything.

"Or," he said blushing, "how about at Starbucks in 10 minutes?"