Blind!Reader Airport

I could hear the snippets of conversation from the other passengers around me. People wondering where their friends where or if they would miss their next flight. You know normal stuff. No one else was wondering if they wondering if their cane would slip out of their grasp and into the crowd. No one else was wondering which direction they were going. No one else was relying on their 3 year old memory of where the terminals were. No one else was nervous that they would lose their way.

No one else was as lost as I was.

I felt my breath hitch as I thought of the worst possible situations that could come out of this. It was bad enough that I didn't know where I was going, but there was the added threat that I could be attacked by a monster any minute. I would always have Thalia or Jason with me when I went out, they weren't here. Thalia was afraid of heights and no matter how tough she pretended to be, I would never force her to come with me. And Jason was on another quest of his own. Something about Aphrodite losing her hairbrush again...

I heard a low growl behind me...and panicked. Yes, I did have a weapon and I had trained on how to use it, but what was I going to do if I didn't know my opponent. What if I hit a mortal? Okay that wasn't really a problem...my sword would just go through them. They would think I was a delusional murderer of course, but I been called worse.

"Calm down Mrs. O'Leary! Be quiet so I won't get kicked out for not having a passport. I need to find (Y/N) or Jason and Thalia are going to kill me!"

I turned around trying to find the voice. I reasoned that if he (or maybe it was a she with a really deep voice) knew my name as well as my siblings' names he must be a demigod.

"Finally, I found you. Jason sent me to make sure you don't dies," he said his voice lacking any emotion. It was going to be a lot harder to trust this guy if I couldn't even sense how he felt! It was something I had picked up when I learned that I would never be able to rely on my sight again.

"Uhh, hello?" I said trying to face the person I was talking to. I felt a cold hand turn it to the left and let go.

"Your brother Jason sent me to pick you up. So hurry up, I really don't want to be electrocuted again."

"Sorry, but who are you?" I asked unable to pinpoint the boy's voice. Getting kidnapped by someone who claimed that my brother had wasn't on my bucket list.

"Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades," he responded sharply. So he wasn't a kidnapper, but he was the guy I like. I would have preferred the kidnapper.

"Oh right. So umm do you have a car or something?" I asked. Nico just chuckled in response and grabbed my hand.

"Hold on tight,"

~Timeskip to Camp~

Let me just say one thing. Shadow travel sucks. Yeah I was used to being in the dark and stuff, but this was different. The air around me was freezing cold and the hair on ape of my neck rose. The warmest thing was Nico's hand. After Nico had dropped me off in my cabin, he went to find Jason while I cuddled up in a bunch of blankets hoping to regain some warmth. Soon enough, I had dozed off into a comfortable sleep.

Nico POV

When I returned to the Zeus cabin with Jason (he wanted to make sure (Y/N) was still in one piece) we found her napping on one of the unks. She looked adorable when she slept.

"Yo, Nico stop staring at my sister," Jason said snapping his fingers in my face.

"Im not staring at her," I said as gruffly as possible.

"I can see you blushing Nico," Jason said chuckling.

Dam my impossibly pale skin.

"Hey...you like her don't you?"

"W-what? No I don't!,"

"You're blushing, Nico,"

"Shut Up!"

(Y/N) started to toss in the bunk and woke up. She probably couldn't stand the noise and woke.

"Well then, I guess I'll leave you two love birds alone," Jason said, smirking at me.

"What? No. Jason get back here! Why are you locking the door?"

"You better not try anything on my sister Di Angelo,"

"Huh?" (Y/N) said confused, "What the Hades is going on?"

"It's a long story..." I said hoping my blush wasn't visible...not that it mattered really.

"I can wait," (Y/N) said.

I cleared my throat as I climbing onto the bed next to (Y/N).

"I um kinda like you a lot and um Jason just locked me in here with you so that I would tell you..." I began hoping (Y/N) would cut off me rambling.

"That seemed like a pretty short story to me," (Y/N) answered as kissed my cheek. Or at least she tried to and missed.

"I'm right here dummy," I said and kissed her back.