Kidnapped AU Part 2

Just wanted to clarify, Nico is not a demigod in this but he's still pretty dang awesome...

also Bianca hasn't died so he is a bit happier

Nico POV

I left the shop chuckling a few minutes after that girl left. She reminded me of Bianca when she talked to someone that she liked. The flustered face and messed up words...to be honest it was kind of cute. I sighed thinking that I would probably never see her again. After all I had just came to this town to visit my half-sister Hazel, who was getting married later that week. I walked down the street coming close to Hazel's house. On my way, I accidentally tripped over a man in crutches.

"Sorry sir, I didn't see you there," I apologized but only received a couple of grunts and curses. "Geez, what's his problem?" I muttered under my breath taking a quick look back at the man. Something was off to me. My friend, Will Solace, was a doctor and had shown me around his hospital before. I had seen quite a few people limited to crutches, but none of them walked like that man did. It seemed almost as if his limp was fake. The fact that he was standing next to a white van didn't help my suspicions either. So I decided to take another look.

Pivoting on my foot, I turned and approached the man with what I hoped was an innocent or at least blank expression.

"Excuse me sir, I couldn't help, but notice you have...crutches. Would you like some help sir?" I said lamely, not knowing exactly to divert the man's attention from what looked like a human shaped bag.

The man looked back at me and grunted out a couple of words that I don't plan on repeating. Yeah, this guy was definitely up to something and whatever was in that bag was going to prove it. So I did the smartest thing and kicked him. I'm pretty sure it hurt...a lot. the man dropped his crutches and fell to the ground just as another, quite burly man, jumped out of the van and aimed a blow at my face. Luckily I dodged away and he missed. Throwing a couple more punches, I left the two men writhing in pain and jumped in the van shutting the door.

I drove the van a couple blocks over and stopped in another alley. Taking of my seat belt, I went and unzipped the mysterious bag.

It was a girl. The girl from the shop.

I stared for a couple of minutes, before regaining my senses and calling the police to report the kidnapping. By the time the police arrived and arrested the two men, the girl and woken up.

"What happened? Wait what are you doing here? And what happened to those men...," she said in utter confusion which make complete sense since she had just been kidnapped off the side of a road.

"Nice face," I said like it was the answer to everything.

She looked at me like I was a complete nutcase. But the corners of her lips soon curled upwards, as she let out a small laugh.

"Thanks, but you still have to answer my questions," she said

"Yeah, yeah, how about a cup of coffee with your hero instead?"

"I just got kidnapped, you saved me, I don't know your name, and your asking me on a... on a ..." she faltered.

"On a date," I finished, "And no one is going to kidnap you this time,"

The girl laughed again and nodded. 

"My name is (Y/N) by the way,"

"Nico. Nico di Angelo,"