Lovin' It

Requested by EllieMcCallister

I was walking around camp before breakfast to get a good spot to read a book. Lately my cabin was being really annoying and there was no where that I could sit and read a good book. I made my way to the edge of the forest, passing all the cabins on the way. I finally found a spot next to a shady tree and opened my book. I had gotten a good way into it when a certain son of Hades decided to grace me with his presence.

"Hey (Y/N)...I never got time to get a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?"

I choked on my own spit when I heard Nico say that. It was so unlike him to be assertive let alone flirtatious! But if that was the game he was going to play then I would too. Nothing...and I mean nothing stops me from reading my books!

"Are you a son of Hades? Because I'm dying to kiss you"

"Are you the River Lethe? Because I've already fallen for you and my mind goes blank every time I see you,"

"Are you a son of Hades because you're drop dead gorgeous"

"A kiss from me can raise more than the dead"

"If you were an angel, you would be an acute one"

"If you take me home, McDonalds won't be the only thing lovin' it."

"Wait...what?" I said, slight blush creeping up my cheeks.

"I said..." Nico began.

"I know what you said and now I'm gonna kill you...you... child!"

"With you around Pride Rock isn't the only thing hard" Nico said running from me.

"Nico! There are children around. And how dare you ruin the Lion King for me! It was a classic!"

"It's not my fault you always spend you time reading a book! What does it have that I don't!"

"You're jealous of a book? Seriously Di Angelo? Just ask next time, okay?"

"You sure? Alright then...kiss me"

"Wait what?"

"I said...gahh never mind" Nico pulled the collar of shirt and kissed me.

"I think you're book is jealous of me now"

Little did I know, the 7 were watching us engaging in such witty wordplay, to put it eloquently. Hazel was quite confused until Frank explained the lines to her blushing the entire time. Leo was writing a couple down for future reference, while Piper and Annabeth proceeded to roll their eyes. Jason and Percy on the other hand, surprised the entire group.

"If that was me and Jason, Jason would totally lose first,"

"You mean, Jason and I," Annabeth said, before the real message of Seaweed Brain's message got to her.

"No, you would lose first Jackson!"

"You wanna go Grace,"

"Ready whenever,"

"Ok stop! What the Hades you two!" the rest of the 7 yelled, unable to comprehend the bromance in the air.