Kidnapped AU

(Y/N) POV

I took a look in my mirror as I zipped up my black leather jacket that complimented my muscular build. I pushed my wavy red hair out of my face, so I could see my hazel eyes and put in my contacts. I walked downstairs and I laced up my tennis shoes. Grabbing my school bag from the counter, I locked up my apartment and walked to a nearby coffee shop.

A bell chimed as I walked into the quaint little shop. Nodding hello to the cashier, I ordered a cup of hot chocolate and some scones and took my regular seat in the back corner of the shop. TO my surprise someone was already sitting there. The reason I loved that spot was because it was really close to the shop's kitchen and practically hidden from view. I'm not really a shy girl that sticks to the background, but the place helped me think and now some one was in my spot.

No one sits in my spot.

"Ahem," I said trying not to be rude but failing miserably, "This kinda my spot. Could you move?"

Now that I think about it, I was pretty blunt. I might have just yelled at him to get out before hurt that pretty face of his.

A boy with messy black hair looked at me, raising an eyebrow in a mocking manner. But he didn't say anything leaving me to defend my rudeness. But I wasn't able to say a word. My usually snarky remarks never tumbled out. Instead I just stood there like a statue blushing, my face as red as a tomato.

I think now is a good time to mention he had a really nice face. And I think he could tell I thought so since I seemed to have muttered it out loud as well.

"Thanks," he said, "But, I'm still not moving so you can sit on the other side of this table,"

I just nodded my head and sat down. Sipping the coffee the waiter gave me, I scrolled through my phone looking at whatever nonsense there was on the internet. Anything so I didn't have to look at that boy.

I quickly finished my coffee and scones and rushed out the door. In my haste, I took a wrong turn and instead of ending up near my apartment I had reached a dead end in an alley. Cursing under my breath, I turned on my heel and out the alley. But before I could take even a couple steps forward I was pinned to the wall by a large burly man. I lashed out trying to escape. Kicking my way through, I managed to knock the man down. Soon after another hand clamped over my mouth. I could smell some weird scent coming from the napkin clamped over my face. Everything became blurry as the alley seemed to spin. Then everything went black.

I hope you guys enjoy this...and let me know if  I should do a part 2 or not.