Tutor Part 3

This part is for the_book_freak because he/she asked for it although I'm not sure where I was going with this....

~Timeskip to after the Movie~

"N-Nico you are completely insane. How do these horror movies amuse you? They are so frickin scary!"

Nico just laughed, its something I had never seen him do and to be honest...it looked quite good on him. Well it would have if it wasn't for the fact that he was laughing because I had been screaming for the past hour or so.

I glanced at the clock on the wall, deciding that it about time I stop screaming in horror and go to bed.

"Nico it's really late we should probably get to bed,"

"Oh so you're looking forward to-" I punched him right in the jaw to shut him up.

"That hurt you know," he grumbled and got up leading me to his room.

"We don't have that many rooms so um...we're gonna have to share..."

Well this was awkward...

A few minutes later, Nico had dozed off one the bed, but I was still awake. Do you really expect me to sleep like this?! But I was really touched that Nico trusted me enough not to kill him in his sleep. Nico's parents still hadn't arrived, but it didn't seem to bother Nico at all. It was almost as if he was used to not seeing his parents. At least I saw my foster parents when I came home from school.

It was really late now, but I still hadn't gotten to sleep, so I thought I would take a quick walk...but that never happened. Just as I swung my legs off the bed, I felt two arms wrap around me. Nico! He was murmuring something in his sleep, but I wasn't able to make out what it was. Struggling to get out of his death grip, I tried prying his arms off of me with no avail. 

"Stay...(Y/N)...five more minutes" I sighed. There was no way I was going to get of this bed. It was going to be a long night...but I guess it will be okay....

I hope you guys liked this...requests would be appreciated THANKS!