Tutor Part 1

This is kind of a continuation of the High School AU...

Ms. Dowler was handing back our math tests as I walked into the class. Slipping the tardy note on her desk, I walked to the back of the classroom and took my seat. I muttered a quick thanks when Ms. Dowler gave me my test and took a look at the grade. I had received another perfect score. I guess math just came easily to me.

The rest of the class flew by quickly with Ms.Dowler introducing more formulas and giving us a bunch of math problems. But this time, Nico wasn't watching anything on his phone. He was actually paying attention. Or at least trying to. There was no way he could concentrate when he kept tapping his pencil on his desk. I just shrugged and let it go. Maybe he ran out of videos to watch.

Once the bell rang, there was a fury of all the students rushing out the door and into the hall. Well almost all the students. Ms.Dowler had asked Nico and me to stay after class. Did she finally catch him watching youtube in her class?

"Nico your grades have been extremely low the past two weeks and I do not want you to get behind in my class. I see that you are not much concerned about this so I am assigning you a tutor. (Y/N) I want you to tutor him"

"What!" I protested, "he has the attention span of a goldfish! It's just going to be a waste of time. Besides I need to study for my SATs!"

"Hey," he retorted, the ever lingered frown evident on his face, "I'm not a waste of time. You just this you're too good to help anyone!"

"No I don't! What's your problem anyway?" I yelled back only to be interrupted by Ms. Dowler. Oh I really hated her now.

"Look Nico and (Y\N) you guys are going to do this whether you like it or not. This afternoon you too better get together and sort things out"

We both groaned but obliged. She had my gpa in her hand. There was nothing I could do.

Nico and I agreed to meet after school and go to his to study. "My parents won't be there anyway. The house will be quite." I was already dreading my evening when the last school bell rang.

As it turns out Nico had a motorcycle and actually had a license to drive. (Idk just go with it. I know you want to ride on a bike with Nico) I was complaining the moment I saw the beast, but I had to admit he had a pretty wicked ride. Not that I would admit it to home of course.

"Hurry up and get on," Nico said extremely irritated, "we don't have all day"

I rolled my eyes and climbed on behind him. "Wait," I said before he could start, "Where do I put my hands?"

"Around me stupid!" Okay so he didn't say stupid, but I wasn't going to repeat anything he had said. (are you guys okay with curses? I won't include them if you aren't) I wrapped my arms around his torso and held on tight. If I hadn't I probably would have fallen off. That would have made Nico pretty happy. On the way to Nico's house, the bright clear sky had begun to turn a dark grey color. The cloud had covered the sun before we were even half way there. By the time we reached the Di Angelo residence, I was soaked to the core whereas Nico just laughed. His black jeans were the only thing wet because he wore a leather aviator jacket and a helmet. I swear the Gods had told Nico it would be raining.

Nico shuffled through his pockets for his keys. He looked through all the pockets in his jeans and his shirt with no such luck. "Crap, I must have dropped them somewhere," he muttered, running his fingers through his dark back hair.

"We need to jump over my fence, I think I left a window open this morning."

This kid had way too many surprises up his sleeve...

Any ideas of what you think should happen next? Please tell me!! I don't really know where to go with this... you can just comment the idea 

BTW I have over 500 views and so frickin amazing thank you all!!