The Boy (Part 2)

For those of you who couldn't tell this is going to be an AU where no one is a demigod 

It was still quite early in the morning and the boy who came to my doorstep was still asleep. For a couple of minutes I was freaking out that he had died since he looked as pale as a corpse. I was about to call the ambulance when I saw him stir in his sleep and mumble a few incoherent words. He had a handsome face with chiseled features. His face was a bit pale and their were visible bags under his eyes, but it didn't take away from the fact that he looked like a sleeping angel. I stared at him for a while without realizing it and regained my composure when his eyes fluttered open. They were a deep brown, almost the color of his black hair, but they seemed glassy and...broken.

"Wha..a?" the boy said obviously unaware of his surroundings. I just assumed he forgot that he passed out, but when I tried to explain that he was the one who fell unconscious at my door step, he pulled a shiny black gun up to my throat, cutting of explanation.

"Hey!! I didn't do anything! Please put down the gun!" I begged a few tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't want to die this way. Not in the hands of a creature from hell like him...huh I guess he was an angel from hell wasn't he?

A flicker of sympathy passed through his eyes, but it was gone as soon as it came. Slowly he put down the gun and kneeled down in front of me.

"I uh...ahem...I'm sorry about that," he said wiping away tears from eyes, "It didn't mean to scare you like that."

Bipolar much? Or maybe he was just acting? A 14 year old with a gun is quite a sight so I guess he was trying to cover it up. Yet, looking at his face, angelic notion long gone, I couldn't push myself to believe that he was someone dangerous.

"My name's Nico. Nico di Angelo," he said putting his hands down in his lap once I stopped crying. Then I started giggling. My eyes were probably red and puffy, but I couldn't help but laugh. It was like the dam and broke inside me (heehee). Nico looked offended for a minute, but started laughing with me.

"I didn't know angels had guns," I said between giggles.

"You think I'm an angel?" Nico said, still smiling, "Most people call me Ghost King,"

I laughed again, "Seems fitting...but you look more like an angel than a ghost"