The Boy (Part 5)

Gee this is getting so much longer than I expected...hope you enjoy

I held my backpack close to my chest as I waited outside (Y/N)'s house. it was already 8 'o clock; I wonder if she even trusted me enough to come. If she didn't I don't think that I will be able to she her lively face ever again. Sighing as I waited, I decided to run through my plan one more time.

Kidnap (Y/N)

Hide her away in a safe place

Tell Hades that she is dead.

Tell (Y/N) about her family.

Release (Y/N) when she is safe and hope she isn't mad.

Nothing could go wrong with this right?

(Y/N) POV

I tried on so many outfits that I lost count. The note Nico gave me sounded so cliche and romantic when I thought about it so I wanted to look good. I am a girl after all. After spending a good 15 minutes sifting through my clothes, I found something I deemed acceptable. A pair of ripped jeans, a purple t-shirt, and a leather jacket. Grabbing my phone, I ran downstairs carefully avoiding my parents. I slipped through the back door and saw Nico leaning against the big pine tree in my back year. Judging from his face he looked a little nervous. Aww he looked so cute.

Just as he noticed me walk up to him, I flashed him a grin and waved. Gods I was way too happy today.

"So what did you want to tell me Nico?"

"I uh...close your eyes first,"

"Mhmm okay,"

I did as Nico said and covered my face with my hands. Suddenly I felt a cloth clamp over my mouth and I fell unconscious.