Chapter 73- The Last Audition, The Last Time Of Being Bored

[Julia's POV]

"How does this work?"Patrick asked me, pointing to the audition papers.

"After each audition, you can mark them out the ones you didn't like. But if there's ones you did like, you don't mark them out. Each person that's auditioning has a number and we all won't know who they are, only their number. And whoever we choose at the end, we'll say a number and Mr. Clarkson will bring that person in. Then we will see them."I told him.

Patrick nodded. "Makes sense now. Thank you!" I heard the door open. "Give me a kiss!"

I laughed. "Patrick, I'm afraid I won't. Sorry. It just won't be right. I like Pete. You like Anna..."

I heard a smooch. I looked and saw Anna. I began to laugh again.

"You thought I was talking about you?"Patrick asked.

"Well, yeah. I didn't know someone came in!"Anna stood in front of me with a bag from Taco Bell.

"Anyways! I brought lunch!"Anna said happily. She sat down next to me. She opened the bag. "Two chalupas for you, Julia. Two supreme tacos for you Patrick. And one chalupa and one supreme taco for me!"

"Alright! I'm starving!"I said.

Anna looked at me as I unwrapped one of my chalupas. I bit into it and looked at her.

"What?"I said with my mouth full.

"No thank you?"she said. "All of this cost &25.87!"

I swallowed and looked at Patrick. He was shaking his head at me.

"Thank you! And Patrick, you didn't say it either!"I said.

"He doesn't need to! He's my little snuggle bear!"Anna pinched his cheeks and he smiled.

"Ew! Snuggle bear?"I laughed.

Anna looked at me. "You say oh! Pete! Baby! Cutie! Sweetie! And he calls you princess! You don't think that's ew to me?"

I got up. "Oh Anna!"

Before I could do anything Patrick got between us.

"Julia, please stop. Okay? Don't hurt my Anna bear!"Patrick gave me puppy dog eyes.

Puppy dog eyes from anyone made me give in all the time.

"Ugh! Fine!"I sat back down.

I looked at Patrick and he gave Anna a sloppy kiss. I felt disgusted seeing it. I mouth the word "ew." Once they pulled away Mr. Clarkson walked in.

"Alright! We've got seventy auditions, so let's get rolling!"Mr. Clarkson said.

"SEVENTY!?"Anna screamed.

Patrick sat down in his seat. "Anna, you're going to make me deaf,"he said.

Anna kissed him. "I'm sorry, snuggle bear! Oh I love you!"

I felt disgusted again. "Less love and more focus on the audition!"I rolled my eyes.

[Pete's POV]

I was in the hallway right outside the studio room. A bunch of people, more experienced than me walked in and were fingering the notes. And I'm here with my bass still in its case. One guy with a bunch of tattoos with black hair and lip piercing came up to me.

"Hey...you auditioning?"He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah! Are you good at bass?"

He had him in his mouth and chewed. "Yeah. I've been playing since I was six! I'm twenty now!"