Chapter 37- Stay

[Time Skip]

[Julia's POV]

"Peter Wentz! Let me down now!"I said laughing.

Pete was carrying me. He took me to a hotel so me and him can spend the night alone. He was bringing down the hall where our hotel room was.

"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III, let me down!"I said squirming around as he held me.

"Not yet, missy!"Pete yelled down the hallway.

"Be quiet! It's 11:38 at night! You're gonna wake people up!"I told him.

"I don't care. I will scream I love you on the top of my lungs if I want,"Pete said.

"Then do it..."I replied.

"I LOVE YOU, JULIA!"He screamed.

I giggled. "Oh, I love you too, baby!"

We made it to our hotel room and Pete unlocked the room with the key he had. Once it opened, he walked in. He let me down and pinned me against the wall.

"Dang Pete!"I said.

He laughed. "I just wanna love you tonight."

I smiled at him. "Okay..."

He kissed me passionately as he had me against the wall. I started to kiss my neck and moved down to my collarbone and back up. I breathed out as I smiled, enjoying him kissing me. He picked me up. I giggled as he carried me to the bed.

"Pete..."I said as he laid me on the bed.

He hovered over me. "Yes?"

"I love you!"I said.

He kissed my forehead and smiled at me. His smile was my favorite. It made me melt. And the way his eyes shined as he stared at me when he smiled, I loved it. I felt like they screamed love when they looked into my eyes.

"And I love you, baby!"he replied.

He took off his shirt and I hugged him, bringing him close to me. Pete started kissing me, roughly and passionately. The taste of his lips lingered on mine and the smoothness of his lips got me. I didn't pull away to breathe. I felt love, true love and I didn't want to stop. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and I held tight. I soon felt Pete's hands reach the top of my back to the bottom, lifting up my shirt. He pushed me up a little some could take it off. Again, he didn't pull away as he pulled it up. But, when the shirt reached my head he pulled away. I helped him bring it over my head. Then he grabbed my tank top and took it off too. I looked into his eyes as he through my tank top and shirt in the floor. He looked back at me and he blushed.

His eyes met mine and I started to run my fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes as he smiled. I always did this to him. And I loved it. I messed with his hair, making it messy, making it look cute on him. I heard him laugh.

"You done?"he asked. "I wanna kiss those lips of yours again."

I winked at him.

"You can while I play with your hair,"I replied.

"Okay..."I heard.

I felt his breath on my cheek as he leaned close to me, putting his lips on mine. He used his hand and moved it from my shoulder to my hand. Pete intertwined his hand with mine. His kiss had beautiful feeling. His hand fit in mine like it was made just for me. His body felt warm as his skin touched mine. Oh I love every moment I had with him.

The feeling of his lips on mine was amazing. The time we shared this late at night was the time of love. The smell of his cologne lingered on his body and touched mine. The cologne was strong but smell really, really good! Pete moved his lips to my neck and kept kissing. I smiled as he kissed it. I let go of his hand and brought my arms around his next once more. We were on the foot of the bed, kissing and having the best time of our lives. No shirts on, leaving me with a bra on, and our jeans on was love. This was a wonderful birthday present Pete gave me. And I didn't want this moment to go.

Pete grabbed me and picked me up. He stopped kissing me and I giggled.

"What are you doing?"I asked.

"Taking my baby to the bed. Don't you wanna get under the covers?"Pete told me.

I did a little nod and rested my forehead on his. He carried me over to the bed and pulled the covers down and laid me down. He got in next to me and pulled the covers over us. Pete brought his body close to mine. I put my arms around him and put my head on his chest.

"Can we stay like this...all night?"I asked Pete.

"How about forever?"Pete asked me.

"I would love that. Stay forever?"I replied.

"I will stay with you forever..."I heard Pete say.

"And I'll stay with you forever too,"I said.

"Don't leave me, okay? I need you!"I head Pete say to me.

I looked up at him. I shook my head.

"I won't leave you Pete. You're the best thing I've ever had and I won't leave you. I won't let you go!"I told him.

He looked at me. "And I won't leave you. I won't let you go."

I smiled at him and he kissed me. I felt him smile as we kissed. I pulled away and he hugged me tight. I imagined forever, just me and him. Would we stay? Would we get married after college? I didn't know and I wanted to be with him. He seemed like he was meant for me since I met him.

"I love you. And I know I say it a lot but I do love you!"Pete said.

I closed my eyes, thinking about falling asleep in his arms.

"And I love you too!"I replied.

"Happy birthday, baby! I hope I made your day ten times better!"He said.

"Thank you, Petey. And you always make my day ten times better. As long as we both stay, you always will!"

I smiled and hugged him tighter. Then I fell asleep in Pete's arms, not letting go.
__________________________________
I felt like this chapter was really cute and romantic!💖Ugh!😍 I'll be writing the next chapter after I grab some lunch! Love you!💙