Chapter 58- Good Mornings Call For Coffee And Song Writing

[Julia's POV]

I slowly woke up the next morning, feeling a warm body next to me. I soon got butterflies, knowing it was Pete. I opened my eyes and saw Pete staring at me.

"Good morning, my princess."he said.

I smiled. He put his lips on mine. I pulled away after a couple seconds.

"Morning, Prince Pete!"I said and looked at Anna's bed, it was empty. "Where's Anna?"

"She woke up about half an hour ago. She said her and Patrick were gonna go grab some breakfast somewhere."Pete told me.

I nodded. "That leaves us alone then!"

He grinned at me. "Oh, yes!"

Pete leaned towards me and kissed me. When he did, the door opened. I quick pulled away.

"JULIA!"I heard.

The voice hit me like a truck. I looked up and saw my father standing in the doorway.

"HOW COULD YOU COMPLETELY DISOBEY ME LIKE THIS?"he said.

Pete got out of my bed. I got out too.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I-"my dad cut me off.

"NO SORRYS. I COMPLETELY TOLD YOU, YOU CANT BE WITH THIS SON OF A GUN!"

"Son of a what?"Pete said.

"Dad, please just listen to me."I told my dad.

"NO YOU LISTEN. YOU WILL NOT DATE THIS PETE GUY. YOU WILL NOT BE SEEN WITH HIM ANYWHERE! YOU WILL NOT BE KISSING HIM OR HAVE HIM IN YOUR ROOM. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"But dad..."

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"My dad screamed.

I didn't say anything. I began to cry, knowing my dad can't do this.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I LOVE HIM FATHER. AND HE LOVES ME!"I screamed.

I walked over to Pete and wrapped my arms around him.

"That's right, sir. I do love her and she loves me..."Pete said.

I looked up at Pete and he looked down at me. "I love her with all my heart,"Pete said with a smile.

I looked at my dad, as he had tears in his eyes.

"Dad, I love Pete. You can't keep him away from me. My heart belongs to him."

"And my heart belongs to Julia, sir..."Pete replied. "If there's any chance, I want to be with her forever, sir.

I looked up at Pete. "You mean that?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"Oh, Pete!"I smiled. "I love..."I stopped.

I looked at my father. "Say it,"he said. "Just say it. I won't stop you from loving who you love and who you want to be with. If you love him, I'll let you love him."

I smiled. "I love you, Pete."

"I love you, Julia!"Pete said and kissed me.

I soon heard my dad cry and I pulled away. I walked over to my dad.

"Dad, you okay?"he nodded.

"It's just, you're not my little girl anymore. You're all grown up, loving people already, not letting me come between you and who you love."my dad replied.

"Dad, I'm sorry, but I need him in my life. I'm not a little girl anymore, running around saying I like a million guys. Now, I only like one. And that's Pete. Dad, please understand."