Chapter 61- The Auditions

[Julia's POV]

I just came back from the studio with Anna. She went off to go see Patrick. So, leaving me alone, I decided to head to my dorm. As I walked, I felt arms wrap around me. Tattoos filled the arms, seeing one from The Nightmare Before Christmas, knowing it was Pete.

"Pete!"I said happily and looked up.

I saw his face and he was smiling.

"Oh, Julia. I missed you since you left to go with Anna earlier!"he said sadly.

I turned around and faced him.

"Aw, baby! I'll make it up to you."I said. "I'll do anything for you!"

He looked at me and smirked. "Anything?"

He pulled me closed to him and put his hands up my shirt. He made me giggled and I nodded.

"Anything!"I said.

"Even an hour of love?"he asked.

I then felt my face get hot. I think I was blushing!

"If that's what you want!"I replied.

"Is it okay with you?"he said and kissed my neck.

I giggled. "Yes!"

He then picked me up and carried me.

"My princess, I'll make you very happy!"he said as he carried me.

I giggled. I pecked his lips. "Very happy..."

*The Next Day*

[Patrick's POV]

Pete and I were walking down the hall, about to go back to our dorm and just hang out.

"So, how was it with Julia yesterday? It was very loud when me and Anna passed our dorm!"I said as Pete began to blush.

He didn't say anything. Pete just smiled like an idiot.

"Pete!"I yelled.

He quick looked at me.

"Oh, sorry. Yeah, well it was very fascinating..."he said.

"More than fascinating! It was more like yelling, moaning, bed shaking, and lots and lots and lots of LOVE, Pete!"I grinned at him.

He covered his face as he blushed.

"Patrick...stop!"He said.

"There's no shame in being in love! Especially making love with Julia, the love of your life, Pete!"I told him.

He nodded. "But it's embarrassing taking about it!"

"So!"

Pete took his hands off his face.

"So? It's embarrassing talking about how...I made her........or-"I cut him off.

I pointed to his neck, seeing a hickey.

"Her giving you a hickey?"I chuckled.

Pete put a hand to his neck. "Patrick, just hush! I-"he stopped talking and pointed to our door. "What's that on our door?"Pete asked as we walked up to our dorm.