Chapter 57- Late Night Feelings

[Pete's POV]

"This is Julia's!"I told Patrick.

"What does it say?"he asked.

"Lyrics. Some lyrics to a song she's writing. But...they are more depressing than usual!"I said.

"Read it..."Patrick told me.

"Joke me something awful just like kisses on the necks of "best friends." We're the kids who feel like dead ends. And I want to be known for my hits, not just my misses. I took a shot and didn't even come close at trust and love and hope.
And the poets are just kids who didn't make it. And never had it at all. And the record won't stop skipping. And the lies just won't stop slipping. And besides my reputation's on the line. We can fake it for the airwaves. Force our smiles, baby, half dead..."I read. "It just stops there."

I looked at Patrick as he scanned the words.

"What does this mean?"he asked.

I looked back at the paper, seeing the date at the top, seeing it was for today.

"Maybe...she's saying that...I don't know, Patrick,"I said not knowing.

"Well, go see her to ask her what it means!"he said.

"Do you see where I am? Do you these bandage wrapped around my wrists that are full with blood? Uh, I can't leave yet, Pat!"I told him.

I heard Patrick sigh. We heard the door open and my doctor came in.

"Great news, Mr. Wentz. You are doing a lot better than a couple hours ago. You will be leaving tomorrow, which is Saturday, at any time you want to leave!"my doctor told me.

I smiled. I looked over at Patrick.

"Let me see your phone."he handed it to me.

I checked what time it was. 11:49.

"Can I leave at 12? Like 12 as in, in eleven minutes?"I asked the doctor.

He looked at his watch.

"I guess so. We will take off those bandages, give you medicine to help with any headaches, but do not overdose, Mr. Wentz. Only two tablets every six hours!"the doctor said.

I nodded. I smiled, knowing I had to see my Julia pretty soon. I needed to see her.

[Julia's POV]

"Have you seen it yet?"I asked Anna.

"No! Where the heck did you put it last?"she replied.

"It was in my desk. Now, it's not here!"

We were looking for my new song. I wrote it before I left to see Pete at the hospital. I was so mad, it just disappeared! It was here now it's not.

"Are you sure it was here?"Anna asked, looking behind my desk.

I didn't say anything. I just shrugged when she looked at me.

"How do you not know?"she asked.

"I don't know! It was here earlier. How is it not here now?"I said.

I heard Anna sigh. "Well I'm tired Julia. We'll look for it tomorrow."

She got in her bed and turn out the light.

"Night..."she said.

I walked over to my bed and got in.

"Night."I replied.

I sighed as I closed my eyes. Thinking. I was thinking about my Pete. I wondered if he was doing better. I missed him. I needed his company. I love him so much. My thoughts soon drifted me off to sleep.

[Pete's POV]

"I'll see you tomorrow, Patrick, I'm going to surprise Julia."I told Patrick.

"Alright. Night Pete!"Patrick gave me a fist bump and went in our dorm.

I then walked to Julia and Anna's dorm. I knocked, but then realized what time it was, almost 1:00 in the morning. I sighed and tried to wiggled the knob. Feeling it, it opened. I saw inside. It was dark. I looked over at Julia's bed, to see her fast asleep. With a smile on my face, I closed the door and walked over to her bed. I shook her a little.

"Julia. It's Pete. Baby, wake up."I whispered.

I saw her chest go up and down, knowing she was breathing. I grabbed her hand.

"I know you're asleep, but I just want to let you know, you left something at the hospital. I think it's a new song you wrote? But I'll put it on your nightstand."I said.

I heard a loud sigh come from her, making me smile.

"Baby, I'm sorry I did that to us. I shouldn't have done that. I-I realized after I did it, that I loved you too much to do that again. I promise you I won't do it again, Julia."I looked at her as she slept. "Oh, baby, I wish you were awake so you would kiss me. I need you to kiss me."I began to cry. "Cause I've been feeling alone lately. That's why I need you. That's why when your dad said we couldn't be together, I couldn't help but cry. I need you like oxygen to my lungs, Julia."

I kiss her hand. "Julia. Know, that it will always be you. No one else is going to replace you."I moved some strands of hair out of her face and gently kissed her lips.

Feeling sparks run through my body, her lips were everything I needed right now. I pulled away and looked at Julia. Her eyes were wide open.

"Are you my prince, kissing me like I'm sleeping beauty?"Julia asked, half asleep with a smile.

I chuckled a little. "If you say I am your prince, then you are my sleeping beauty!"

She giggle. "You are my prince! My Prince Pete."

She pulled me close to her, putting my lips on hers. Her soft smooth lips connected with mine, making me feel love. I pulled away.

"I won't leave you, even if your dad tries to, I won't leave."I told her.

"And I won't leave you. My dad can't separate us, even if he tries so hard."she replied.

"Good..."I said.

She giggled. "Oh, I love you, Prince Pete!"

"I love you too, Princess Julia!"I smiled and kissed her.

She kissed back and pulled me towards her bed. I was soon on top of her.

"You seem tired. Why don't you sleep next to me!"she said.

I pecked her lips. "Oh I will!"

I got in the bed and cuddled close to Julia. She dug her head into my chest. Her brown hair with highlights covered my chest and laid my head down on her pillows. I wrapped my arms around her, tightly.

"Night my prince!"she said.

I kissed her head. "Night my princess!"
__________________________________
This one is pretty sweet.💕 Next one will be soon!💋✨