Chapter 35- Please Don't Tell!

[Julia's POV]

Pete and I were kissing as Ghost played. I could hear Anna being disgusted as she stood behind me.

"Ugh. If you guys are gonna do that, get a room!"Anna said.

I pulled away.

"We might later on!"Pete said.

I blushed, feeling embarrassed.

"Shh!"I said, playfully smacking his arm.

I brought him close to me and kissed him again.

"Ugh. Are you guys going to do that all day or are we going to get some pizza?"I heard Anna ask.

Pete quickly pulled away.

"Get some pizza!"Pete said about to walk away.

I rolled my eyes while laughing. Pete walked away to go get some pizza. Anna stood next to me.

Anna crossed her arms.

"You have a pizza loving boyfriend!"she said.

I giggled. "Yeah...."I said blushing.

Anna looked at me. "I do not know what you see in him!"

She walked away and I shook my head. I walked over where the pizza was and I saw Pete with a plate full of pizza. 5 slices.

"Dang boy! You gonna share that with me?"I asked giving him puppy dog eyes.

I was too lazy to grab my own and Pete had enough for us to share. He looked at and signed.

"Sure. But, if I want more, you gotta get me more!"Pete said handing me a slice.

I smiled as he laughed.

"Oh alright!"I said, taking a bite.

"Let go sit by the water..."Pete said.

He held on to the plate full of pizza and held my hand with his other.

We both sat down next to the water, looking out as the waves crashed on the sand.

"I missed you today!"he said.

"I miss you too. And I can't believe you lied saying you had homework when you didn't!"I said, laughing a little. "I thought you actually forgot my birthday."

"Sorry. What else could I say? I didn't want to tell you what we were actually doing for you!"Pete said.

He sat down the slice of pizza he had in his and kissed my cheek.

"I will never forget your birthday, Julia."he said and winked.

"And I won't forget yours."I paused. "When is yours again?"

Pete laughed. "You forgot!"He yelled while laughing.

"Sorry!"I giggled.

"June 5,"Pete replied.

I nodded. "I won't forget this time!"

Pete hit me with a slice of pizza. "You better not or I will hit you with another piece of pizza!"

"I won't! And if you do I will throw it into the water for the fish to eat it,"I said winking.

He squinted his eyes. "You can't do that to my baby!"

I dropped my pizza on the plate.

"I thought I was your baby?"I asked, pretending to be sad.

He grabbed my hand with his greasy pizza hand. I felt the grease and laughed.

"You're my baby too!"He said and kissed me.

I pulled away and giggled. "I better be baby number one while pizza is baby number two!"

He signed. "Fine!"

I pushed him. "Peter! I should be number one!"

"You are now..."he said, pretending to be sad.

"Yes. Don't worry, you can still have pizza as your baby!"I said.

He smiled at me. I laughed.

"That's my pizza loving baby!"I said.

I kissed him and I felt him smiled. I tried to pull away, but Pete kept on kissing me. His love for me was powerful. And my love for him was powerful too. I love him and nothing can tell me no.

[Anna's POV]

I was talking to Tyler while I sipped on some coke. I stared into his eyes and saw love. And I couldn't resist.

"Hey, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go grab my swimming trunks from the car."Tyler said.

"Okay! I'll be here waiting for you to get back!"I replied.

He kissed my cheek and left. As he walked away I was alone. Well, not really. People surrounded me, but I didn't talk to them. I just stood there, swaying back in front to music as I drank my coke. I looked behind the crowd of people and saw Julia and Pete together. They were laughing and kissing. I'm happy Julia is with who she loved for her birthday.

As I finished my coke can, I decided to get another one. When I turned around I ran into someone.

"I'm sorry!"A familiar voice said.

I looked up and saw Patrick. Oh I missed seeing him. His nerdy glasses made him look adorable. His fedora made him look cute. And his eyes made me melt. Wait. Did I just say he was adorable and cute? And that his eyes made me melt? But I I'm dating Tyler! I don't know what I was thinking but I pressed my lips on his. I felt a spark between our lips and I missed it. I pulled away and smiled.

"I missed you!"he said.

"I-"a voice cut me off.

"Anna?"I heard.

I looked around and saw Josh. He was watching us with big eyes.

"Josh! You can't tell! Promise me you will not tell Tyler!"I said.

"Why?"he asked. "What's next? You're gonna kiss me? And then you're gonna tell me not to tell him!"Josh screamed.

"No! Josh please. I love Tyler!"I told him.

"You love him!"I heard Patrick say.

He sounded hurt. I turned towards him.

"I-I don't...I don't know!"I yelled.

"You obviously love Patrick now! Just admit it!"Josh said. "How could you do this to my friend?"

"Josh, I didn't mean to! I-it was an accident! I didn't want to kiss Patrick!"I lied.

I did want to. I kinda missed him.

"You didn't want to kiss me? Then why did you lean towards me and put your lips on mine?"Patrick cried.

I started to cry. Why was why stuck in this position? I did like Tyler, but I started to miss Patrick.

"I-I...Patrick..."Josh cut me off.

"You know what? I'll keep this a secret. But when you're ready to break my friend's heart because you fell in love with this f**, you better not tell him I knew!"Josh said.

He walked away mad. I breathed out. I was confused. Did I have feelings for Patrick now? Did I loose feelings for Tyler now after I kissed Patrick? I shook my head, trying to get forget my thoughts.

"Did you really want to kiss me?"I heard Patrick ask me.

I looked at him while tears streamed down mine and Patrick's face.

"I-I don't know..."I cried.

I ran away from him, crying, not knowing how to take this. Was I in love with Patrick again? Was I over Tyler? I don't know. I had to go somewhere so Tyler won't see me like this. Oh, I needed Julia's help. Ugh. I was confused. Who did I truly love? Tyler? Or Patrick?
__________________________________
Ah, shorter chapter!😂But next one will be posted pretty soon. Love you guys!💕