Chapter 13- She's my music loving lover

[Pete's POV]

It was 6:37 pm. I was left by myself all day in my dorm doing nothing. Patrick decided to go out with Anna today. Julia talked to her father this morning about last night, but why didn't I come and see her earlier? I was just in my room, playing some guitar to pass the time. But, I soon felt lonely, so I decided to see Julia. I put my guitar down on my bed, sitting it nicely. I grabbed a jacket and left my room.

Julia was probably in her dorm, doing something, I don't know what. So, I walked to her dorm and knocked. The door flew open and I saw Anna. There was no sign of Julia in the dorm, only Anna.

"Um, hey Pete! Looking for Julia?"she said, leaning on the door.

I nodded. "Yeah, where is she?"I asked.

She pointed down the hall with her eyes closed. I guess she was trying to think of where she was.

"She's.....she's in the commons. Julia is practicing some guitar, but I think if you go, that will bring her some company!"she said, raising her eyebrows.
"You two should hook up! Ya'll would be cute together!"

I blushed. I knew we would. I loved Julia, but I didn't know if her dad was going to get in the way of our love. That's when I knew I had to ask about the talk with her and her dad.

"Okay...thanks!"I replied.

She nodded. Anna closed the door to her dorm and I walked to the commons to see my...baby girl! Well, I wanted her to be my baby girl, my girlfriend, and be mine. As I walked almost by the commons, I started to hear a guitar playing and very faint humming. I looked through the common doors and saw Julia all alone in the room, playing guitar and writing. I opened the door and heard faint signing coming from Julia. She then stopped and stared writing.

"Dang!"she yelled, then she erased.

I walked towards the stage, where she was sitting all alone.

"You need help?"I asked.

She looked up and a big smile appeared on her face. I loved her smile. 

"I uh, well I don't know!"she said.

I made it to the stage and got up there with her. Julia's guitar was soon moved to the side and she got up to hug me. Her arms were tightly wrapped around my body. I soon didn't feel alone. I felt love.

"Hey, Petey!"she said.

"Hey, Julia,"I replied as we hugged.

She pulled away and sat back down.

"What are you doing here? You don't have anything to do?"she asked me.

"Now I do! I came here so I can see you. And I needed company."I told her.

She smile at me. "Well two is better than one!"

I nodded agreeing with her.

I sat down next to her and looked at the paper that were in her hands. Lyrics showed on the paper, erase marking were everywhere. I looked at Julia as she looked mad and confused.

"Are you okay?"I asked looking into her eyes.

"Yes and no! I like the song so far that I'm writing but I don't know a chorus to write! I have everything else, but I need the chorus to complete it. Plus, a title."she told me.

She handed me the paper, lyrics showed. They were so good, but she needed a title and a chorus. I read the lyrics, wondering if they expressed how she felt.

"The...the lyrics, how did you come up with them?"I asked her.

She looked down at the stage floor and looked back up at me.

"Well, I like to think about what people feel. If they feel depressed, alone, abused, or loved. Then, I put myself in their shoes while I write and think what that person will feel if they were depressed or whatever. But, some of the songs like the lovey ones, the happy ones, I write in my point of view. I feel like those happy love songs and the ones talking about how I want people to remember me, I write from deep within my heart and they mean a lot to me. Some of the sad songs, that's how I feel that day, that's how I write the songs. So, for this song, I'm putting myself in someone else's shoes. They are trying to get away from heart break, the thought of abuse, and how the person who broke their heart has their love all around, sharing it with other people. Do you get it?"

I did get it. I did get the way she told me, told me how she wrote the songs. They came from deep within her heart. But, I wanted one thing. I wanted her to write a song from deep within her heart about happy love...about me. I loved her and she loved me. I wanted her to mean something to me while I wanted to mean something to her.

I had the experience of heart break and someone sharing their love with other people. It was back when I was a Sophmore. I thought the girl I was with loved me, only me but I soon found out she had two other boyfriends. I soon felt used and I hated it.

"Yeah I understand everything."I replied.

I held the paper with lyrics in my hands. Lyrics, words, phrases ran through the my head. I soon thought of something.

"How's this: Everybody knows where you've been, in dark alleys like a suicide bin..."I told Julia till she pressed her lips against mine.

I felt love in my veins, love in my heart, love in my head. I wanted her to be mine. She was just I wanted. She took her music seriously. I love my music loving lover. Julia was perfect for me. I just hope she doesn't spread her love around to anyone, but me. She pulled away and I finished what I was going to say for the lyrics.

"Your love has been all around, your love has been..."I said.

She then wrote it down and looked up at me.

"Don't tell me you love me. I've seen the things that I used to believe in?"she said, looking at me for approval.

I nodded. "Your love has been all around, your love has been all around,"I continued with the chorus lyrics.

She clapped and wrote down the rest of the lyrics. Julia moved close to me, almost having our lips together.

"Thanks for the help, Petey!"she said.

"Your welcome..."I said till I pressed my lips on hers. I'm happy we were alone, alone in this big room, sharing each other's company, sharing kisses, and sharing our love. I felt better being alone with her. She was my everything.

"I love you, Pete, with all my heart."she said.

"I love you too, but what about your dad?"I asked her, nervously.

She took her hands and played with my hair, pulling it, making it messy.

"My dad apologized for what he did to you. He was just surprised and forgot that I was all grown up. He told me he would forget about the rule and let me love who ever!"she explained.

I smiled as she told me. Finally, I could love her and be with her, but I didn't know how I would ask her to be mine. I needed help from someone. Maybe Anna and Patrick.

"And you're the one. You're the one I love!"she told me.

"And you're the one I love,"I replied.

She kissed me back and I felt love again. Oh, how was I going to ask her to be mine?
_________________________________
YAY! I love this chapter! I don't know why! It's just so full with love for these two! Next chapter coming soon! Love you guys!💖👍🏼