Chapter 63- You're A Picture To Burn

[Julia's POV]

I was in my dorm with Anna. I was pacing back in forth while I felt upset, plus mad. These two feeling confused me. I didn't know if I was mad at him. And I didn't know if I was sad that I might loose him. Anna kept looking at me.

"Hey, why don't I play some music?"Anna asked me. "That always cheers you up!"

"Yeah, but I'm not in the mood to be happy, plus, upset and I don't want to be more upset!"I sighed.

"Well, alright..."Anna said. "How about I go get you some ice cream from your favorite ice cream shop?"

I quick looked up at her. "Fine, cotton candy ice cream! No toppings, two scoops!"I told her.

She walked over to the door.

"Okay! I'll be back!"She said.

[Anna's POV]

I was in the car heading to Julia's favorite ice cream when I got a call from Pete. I groaned. Since my phone was on Bluetooth in the car, I looked at the touch screen on my car and pressed the green button.

"What do you want!"I screamed.

"J-Julia's not answering. Please tell her I'm sorry an-"I cut her off.

"NO! YOU KISSED ANOTHER GIRL, WENTZ! I WONT! AND YOURE NOT SORRY!"I told him.

"Anna, please just li-"

"GOODBYE WENTZ!"I ended the call.

I screamed in the car as I pulled into the ice cream shop's parking lot. I got out my car and walked inside. I got in line and waited for me to get Julia's ice cream. A girl walked up behind me in the line, talking on the phone.

"Yes! I'll be there after I grab some!"I heard her say.

I rolled my eyes as I heard her talk loud. I was soon next.

"What would you like?"a lady behind the counter said.

"Two scoops of the cotton candy, please!"I told her.

She nodded and got a cup. She walked over to the cotton candy and began to scoop the ice cream.

"Well, I forgot to tell you! I saw this cute guy today at this studio!"the girl behind me said.

My eyes got big as I heard what she said. I leaned my head back to listen.

"What did he look like? Oh very cute! He had all these tattoos, black hair! Oh and he was wearing make up! I think it was eyeliner and eye shadow!"I heard.

I soon got shocked. What the girl said described Pete, every detail.

"I know right! You never see emo guys! Plus, he has a tattoo of my favorite movie!"

If she says The Nightmare Before Christmas, I can't wait to throw down on her! She can't kiss my best friend in front of his girlfriend! Plus Pete can't kiss her! He can only kiss Julia. The lady behind the counter gave me the ice cream and I quickly paid her.

"No not that movie! The Nightmare Before Christmas, Joan!"the girl behind me said.

I then spun around and faced her. She looked at me.

"Get off the phone!"I demanded her.

She shook her head. I then grabbed her phone and threw it on the ground.

"What the heck are you doing? You can't do that!"she screamed.

She bent down and saw that her phone was broken. I grabbed her hand and took her out of the ice cream shop.

"Let go!"she said.

"That guy you describe, what did you do to him?"I asked.

She looked at me and crossed her arms. "Why?"

"That's my friend! What did you do?"

She giggled. "Well, once I saw him, I thought he was the cutest thing! And I tried to talk him into kissing me, but-"I cut her off.

"But what?"I said.

"Well instead I kiss him! But-"

"But..."my eyes got big.

"He didn't kiss me back! Ugh how rude of him!"she screamed.

"How rude!"I said.

She nodded.

"HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND MISSY! AND IM GLAD HE DIDNT KISS YOU!"I yelled.

"Oh I'm sorry I kissed your boyfriend!"she said.

I made a revolting face. "No, he's not my boyfriend! He's my friend's boyfriend!"

She nodded. "Oh, well he can do better!"

I crossed my arms. "I'm afraid not. His girlfriend is Julia Norcross!"

She then looked up at me. "You got to be kidding! A good looking guy like him dating a famous person?"

I nodded.

"I'm not missy! You can look up her name on Instagram or Twitter and see her with him! And I'm Anna from the same band and if you try to do anything else with her boyfriend, I promise you I'll rip you into shreds!"I told her.

She then backed away from me.

"Uh, well, I'm very sorry!"She said.

"You better be!"I said as she took off.

I then ran to my car and got in. I had to tell Julia that Pete didn't kiss her back. I began to smile, knowing she'll forgive him after this!

[Julia's POV]

I had pictures of me and Pete all over my bed. I held a lighter in my hand. I wanted to burn all of them because of what he down. I then heard the door open. Pete walked in.

"Julia..."he said.

"Pete leave!"I demanded.

He closed he door but didn't listen to me

"Julia please just listen to what I have to say!"he said.

I shook my head. "No! But you will watch me burn all of these pictures of us!"

"Julia, please don't! You will regret it!"Pete said walking up to me.

He tried to grab the lighter from me.

"No! Let go!"I screamed.

I pushed him away from me and tears ran down my face. I quick grabbed a picture and lit the lighter.

"Julia, don't!"Pete said.

I looked at him and shook my head.

"You left me no choice!"I told him.

I then put the lighter to the picture and it began to burn.

"Julia, but you love that picture!"Pete said.

"Not anymore! And I sure don't love you anymore either!"I screamed.

I saw him tear up. "Y-you don't mean that! You love me!"

"I don't anymore after what you did!"I said as I watched the picture burn.

I started to smile as I watched it turn into ash.

"Julia, please I didn't-"I cut him off.

"You did! I saw you!"

The door then opened. Anna came in with my ice cream.

"Anna!"I said.

"Julia, forgive Pete!"she said.

I dropped the ashes as she said that.

"Why?"I asked.
__________________________________
Sorry I left you hanging! You'll find out what happens in the next chapter!!