Chapter 12- She's such a tease!

[Anna's POV]

Patrick and I just walked out the movie theater.

"That was a good movie, wasn't it?"Patrick asked.

From what I watched, it was. I barely watched and payed attention because I was off into space thinking of Patrick. Oh, he was in my mind all the time.

"Yeah! It was! Tom Cruise did really good in it!"I said.

Patrick nodded. I looked at him, realizing I still had his cardigan on. But, I saw something hang from his neck on a chain. It wasn't a cross, it like...I don't know!

I looked at.

"What is that?"I asked Patrick, pointing to his necklace.

"This?"he asked.

I nodded.

"It's the Holy Trinity! The top one, being number one is The Father, the left one being the second one is The Son, and the right one being the third one is The Holy Ghost. They all make up one person, which is God."he told me.

"I know what they make up, it's just I never saw that sign before,"I said.

He nodded. "Oh, well, now you know, Anna Banana!"Patrick said, making me laugh.

He laughed with me. I thought about what Patrick said. As we walked we saw little kid banging on a bathroom door, first knocking once. Then, knocking twice. Last, knocking three times. I kept thinking about the kid knocking and what Patrick said about his necklace. I kept thinking about it, I don't know why. Why was I? I then came up with words, combining my two thoughts together. That's when I knew, they would be good lyrics. Thanks little kid and Patrick!

Me and Patrick got in his car to go back to our college.

"Ugh, back to the college!"I said.

"No exactly!"Patrick said with a smile.

"What do you mean?"I asked him.

He took my hand and came up to my ear and whispered.

"Ice cream!"he said.

I laughed at him as he said the words ice cream happily in my ear. He started the engine and we drove off to get some ice cream, together.

[Time Skip]

We soon made it too the ice cream parlor. We both walked in and saw about 30 different kinds of ice cream, many to choose from.

"There's so many!"Patrick said.

I nodded to his response as I looked to see which ice cream I wanted. I soon saw a lady, about 30 years old come up behind the counter.

"Hello! What would you like?"she asked us.

I looked at Patrick, wondering if he was going to tell her what he wanted while I still chose.

"I'll have two scoops of the Rocky Road Ice Cream, please."he smiled.

"Sure thing!"the lady said.

She grabbed a small bowl and scooped two things of Rocky Road Ice Cream into it and handing Patrick the bowl.

"Thank you so much!"Patrick said.

I smiled as I heard his voice say those words. He was sweet, when i mean sweet, I mean sweet to everyone!

"You're welcome!"the lady said and took out another bowl. "And for you, sweetie?"

I didn't know what ice cream, so I decided to have the same thing.