Chapter 15- Can I Take Your Heart And Call You Mine?

[Time Skip]

[Pete's POV]

It was time for everyone to go to bed, 12:00 pm on the weekends. Anna was already at her dorm, fast asleep. Patrick was in ours, fast asleep too. Julia and I were walking down the hall together talking. I had to ask her, ask her to go out tomorrow with me. We made it to her dorm and she unlock the door. She smiled at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow!"she said.

"Not yet,"I grabbed her hand.

"What is it?"she asked me.

"Well, um, I...I was wondering maybe if you want to go somewhere with tomorrow night for dinner..."I said.

She smiled and ran her fingers through my hair. Oh, I loved when she did that.

"I'd love to go with you tomorrow!"she replied.

I smiled at her and she kissed me. Our lips connected, the taste of cherry were on our lips as I tasted Julia's lip balm. I pushed her in her dorm as I kissed her. I made it to her bed and we fell down on it together. I was on top of her and she messed with my hair as we kissed. I soon made my way to her neck and kissed her. She breathed out, heavily and spoke.

"We shouldn't be doing this..."she said.

"Yeah! I hear you guys! Get a room with no one in it!"we heard Anna say.

I got up from Julia's bed and walked towards the door.

"Sorry, Anna. I'll see you tomorrow, Julia,"I said.

"Okay! Goodnight, Pete!"I heard Julia say, not knowing where she was because the room was dark.

I opened the door to their dorm and left.

[Julia's POV]

Pete left and I crawled into bed.

"So... You guys thought I wasn't in here trying to sleep?"Anna whispered to me madly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I just really like him."I told Anna.

"To where you want to him to be your boyfriend?"she asked.

I smiled as I looked at the ceiling, picturing me and Pete together.

"Yes!"I said. "And he asked to dinner and I said yes! Do you think he'll ask me then?"

"I don't know, Julia. You just have to wait and see,"I heard Anna say, as her voice got softer.

I didn't bother to answer. I knew she was going to sleep. I smile as I pictured tomorrow night. I wanted it to be perfect!

*Next day, night time*

[Pete's POV]

Today was the day. Tonight was the time. My heart raced as my plan ran through my mind. I thought about Julia, wondering if this night was going to end perfectly. Patrick was about to leave to go have dinner with Anna in the cafeteria. He watched me as I tried to get ready.

"You better make this plan work!"he said.

"I know, I know. I like her a lot!"I said.

I was fixing my hair and my purple polo shirt. I knew how much she loves purple. I was wearing a polo with khaki shorts. I breathed out nervously.