Chapter 56- My Life Has Been Ruled Over Again

[Julia's POV]

"Pete what's going..."I paused once I turned around and saw who was at the door. My stomach got all queasy, knowing this was going to be a bad time.

"Dad?"I said.

My dad stood in the doorway.

"Oh, Lord..."I heard Pete whisper.

"Julia, we need to talk..."My dad said.

"Dad, I'm..."he cut me off.

"NOW!"

I looked at Pete and got up. I walked out the room with my dad and he closed the door.

"This is what you meant by your baby was hurt?"he said.

"Yes!"I said. "You thought I meant me? Like I was pregnant?"

I crossed my arms. My dad nodded. I chuckled.

"That's waiting till I'm married, dad. And you know that! You and mom have told me that for years!"I sighed.

"I know! But you call Pete your baby? Even though I said you two are NOT supposed to be together?"my dad said.

"Yes. Dad, you can't keep him away from me forever dad! What if we..."he cut me off.

"Get married?"I nodded. "Julia, you're not getting married with that boy!"

"You don't know that! He loves me dad!"I replied.

"He loves you?"my dad asked.

"Yes! He told you right in front of your face that he would never hurt me and takes care of me! You see us kissing! Can't you see that he does?"

"You are just over your head..."my dad told me.

"I'm not! He tried to kill himself because of what people say! Saying he's not good enough for me. And saying I'll break up with him! Now they are going to see I did when I didn't. Because it was all your freakin fault, dad!"I screamed.

"Don't yell at me! And he tried to kill himself. Can't you see he's a bad influence, honey?"my dad crossed his arms.

"He's not! He was just upset!"

"More like depressed!"

"ITS BECAUSE OF THEIR WORDS AND YOU TEARING US APART! HE NEEDS ME. AND I NEED HIM!"I screamed.

"We are not having this conversation here in this hospital, Julia."my dad rolled his eyes.

"Then why did you come here to say we needed to talk, huh!"I asked.

My dad didn't say a word.

"Thought so."

My dad grabbed my hand and tried to walk me to the exit door of the hospital.

"What are you doing?"I asked.

"Taking you back to your dorm."my dad said.