part 52

" "I'm in love with you," he said quietly. "Augustus," I said. "I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you." - John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

Sophie's POV

The next day, Cameron told me all about his movie. He was filming it while I was kidnapped and it's finally finished. I feel bad because he kept putting things off and his fans had to wait three years for this movie when it could have taken one.

"You're going to love it Sophie." He smiles as I make breakfast.

"I bet I will. The premier is tonight right?" I ask, setting eggs on his plate.

"Yea, and you can sit with me in the front row." He takes a bite of his eggs.

"Okay." I smile and make myself and Nash a plate.

That night

I got dressed in a floral blue dress with a long sleeve white cardigan. I did my makeup and slipped on some white flats. Then, I curled my hair and put on my charm bracket. Soon Cam and Nash are in tuxedos and we are ready to go. A limo is waiting for us when we leave our apartment building. The driver holds the door open for us and we climb inside.

"This is so amazing I can't wait for you guys to see the movie!" Cam shrieks making Nash and I laugh. We picked up Audrianna on the way to the theater so that Nash wouldn't third wheel.

I see a red carpet and tons of paparazzi. The door opens and we all step out. Hundreds of questions are being asked, thousands of fans want autographs, and millions of photos are being taken.

"CAMERON! HOW WAS IT FILMING YOUR VERY FIRST MOVIE!" Someone yells.

"It's amazing!" Cam smiles and we take tons of pictures together. Cam and Nash sign some autographs and we finally get into the theater. Once we find our seats, Nash and Cam go to get snacks.

"So... When's the wedding?" Audrianna asks, making me laugh.

"Not for awhile, I don't have anything planned." I say. Wow I forgot how much you have to do for a wedding.

"Well you have one thing planned..." She smirks.

"What?" I ask.

"That I'm one of your bridesmaids hello!" She says making us both laugh. Soon the theater fills up and the boys finally arrive with our food. I start to eat the popcorn when the previews come on.

After the movie, more pictures, autographs, and questions attacked us. We ran to the limo and headed home.

"The movie was so great Cam! You and Shadow are the perfect team." I smile. He is a really good actor.

"Thanks, glad you liked it. I wish we could have brought Shadow to the premier." He laughs.

"Yea." I laugh as well. Once we get home I quickly fall asleep with Cam right beside me.

I wake up to a noise and look around. It was completely dark. I slowly get up, not wanting to wake Cam, and tip toe downstairs. I see no one. I sigh and start to go back upstairs, but a hand clasps over my mouth and I'm thrown back.

__________________________

Hey guys hope you like the chapter! I just finished my first week of high school (yes, I am a freshman) and I have been super busy! I will only update once a week, but I will try to do more once I get used to my new life schedule.

Love (Sequel to Fear)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara