part 8

"Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it." ― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

Cameron's POV

After I dropped off Sophie, I decided to go to the mall. I went to Aeropostale and made a surprise appearance. After taking pictures and signing things, I went to Pandora to buy a charm for Sophie's bracelet.

"How may I help you?" The lady behind the desk asked.

"I'm looking for a charm..."

Sophie's POV

After my 3rd class, I call Cameron to pick me up for lunch. I see his car pull up and I get inside.

"How's your first day so far?" He asked.

"It's alright." I shrug.

Cam parks the car in front of Chipotle. We walk inside and get our food.

"I got you something." Cam says after we eat. He puts a small box in front of me.

"You didn't have too." I smile.

"Open it." He says and I do. It's another charm for my bracelet. The charm had a graduation hat and a diploma.

"Aww, I love it!" I say, hugging him.

"Glad you do." He says and kisses me.

After Lunch

I got back to school and accidentally ran into someone.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"Oh it's fine. Wait your Sophie Grier!" She screams.

"Yea I know, please don't yell or make a scene. If the dean finds out I'm sort of famous, she will kick me out." I whisper.

"Okay sorry, I'm just a big fan of you and Cameron." She smiles.

"Great." I smile, but I hate people who only like me because of Cameron.

"My name is Patty." She says and I nod.

"Nice to meet you, I have to get to class so see you around." I say, running to my next class.

At the end of the day I was pooped. I spotted Cam's car and got in. Once we got home I fell asleep on the couch.

Patty's POV

I can't breathe! I just met Sophie!!... The girl I want to kill.

"Patty stop smiling like that your scaring me." My step dad says.

"Shut up." I say and go to my room. I get out my notebook full of mischievous plans I have made up.

I flip through the book until I reach the page I was looking for.

"How to kidnap a person." I silently say.

________________________

Hey, I'm at dance with my friend 👯

And Patty is based off of one of the contest winners! Follow her on Instagram at @pat_pat_mahomie12 !