part 20

"Is not general incivility the very essence of love?" ― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Sophie's POV

Today was my first day at my new college. I was not excited at all to go, I just wanted to go home and see Cameron.

"SOPHIE HURRY UP!" My dad screams. I quickly get dressed pulling on a moon cycle shirt and skinny jeans. My dad gave me a bunch of clothes yesterday. I'm sure Patty picked them out and he bought it. I finger-combed my hair and ran downstairs. Oh and my dad made me cut my hair short and dye it blond to hide my identity. (A/N: I hate to do that but I'll change it back because I don't see Sophie as blonde.)

"About time." My dad grumbled under his breath. "You missed breakfast."

I shrugged, grabbing my black high top converse and putting them on. I was wearing them when my dad kidnapped me so it was the only pair of shoes I had.

We went into the one car we had and my dad drove us all to the college. Michael and Patty both got out but I stayed in the car.

"Um hello? Aren't you going to get out?" My dad talks to me like I'm stupid.

"I will, what about lunch?" I ask.

"I don't have a sack lunch for you nor do I have money on me." Lie. "So just figure something out."

I got out and before slamming the door I said, "Screw you. " I'm going to be in so much trouble when I get home.

I went to the front desk to get my schedule. Michael and Patty were already there. Great.

"I'm guessing your Sophie." The office lady says and I nod. She gives me a paper. We all check our classes and we don't have any together except I have one class with Michael. At least it's better than having every one. I also noticed my dad put my last name as his so I'm Sophie Smith again instead of Sophie Grier.

"So, hours are 9-3 from Monday to Thursday. Some times are different depending on your major." She says and we nod.

I quickly run to my first class and sit down. I keep my head down the whole day. I hope no one noticed me.

Cameron's POV

I called of the police search. Sophie doesn't want any of us. As much as I hate that she left me, I have to move on...

_________________________

Hey guys! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @magc0neverything and also follow my other account @sydnaifanfiction for Sophie's outfits.