part 36

"The world was collapsing, and the only thing that really mattered to me was that she was alive." ― Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian

Shawn's POV

"Yes my girlfriend, you guys will get along so well." I smile.

"I hope so. I didn't know you had a girlfriend?" She exclaims.

"Yea sorry we were going to go public, but you went missing so I kinda held everything back." I shrug even though she can't see me.

"I'm sorry, you shouldn't have held back. Even if I was missing..." She trails off.

"I have to go record a new song so I'll see you at the meet and greets right?" I say when I see the reminder on my calendar that I'm recording today.

"Yup, see you there. Have fun!" She says.

"Bye." We both say and I hang up.

Sophie's POV

I give Cam his phone back and take a deep breath. I wonder what Shawn's girlfriend is like?

"So, how about we get you a phone." Nash offers and I nod.

After we get one, with Uncle Chads approval, I set it up and go on Instagram. I catch myself up on all the 'drama' and soon I fall asleep in my comfy bed.

A week later

Today is the day we start meet and greets again. I can't wait to see everyone! I finish packing and Hayes helps me bring my luggage downstairs. When I go downstairs I see Paige, whom I meet a few days ago. She's Hayes's girlfriend and super nice. After Nash, Hayes, Cam, and I say our goodbyes, we finally head to the airport.

Skip plane ride

We arrive at our hotel and get a list that has our room mates. I'm with Cam so I'm obviously happy. I see some of the boys coming from down the hall and we all run to each other.

"SOPHIE!" All of them scream and hug me. Once I'm done being dog piled by the boys, Shawn leads me over to a really pretty girl.

"Sophie this is my girlfriend Jayden." Shawn smiles and I can definitely tell he loves her so much.

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" She exclaims and hugs me.

"It's nice to meet you too! Your so pretty!" I tell her and she smiles.

"Thank you! You're really pretty too!" She says which makes me smile.

Once we are all done with our meet up, everyone falls asleep in their rooms.

When I am sleeping, I hear the door open and see three dark figures come in. I sit up to see who they are, but I can't tell. They rush over to me and before I could scream, one puts their hand over my mouth. I kick and thrash around, trying to get out of another's grip, but I fail. They drag me out of the room and I wonder why Cam hasn't waken up yet.

"We've got you now Sophie." I look up and see my dad's horrific face. I scream again and start to shake.

When I open my eyes, I see a worried look on Cam's face as he shakes me awake.

"Sophie are you okay? You were screaming so loudly!" He looks so scared as he cradles me in his arm.

"It-it was my dad." I burst into tears.

"Shhh it was just a dream. I'm here okay, I won't let anyone hurt you." He says in a soothing voice.

"Can you sleep with me?" I ask and he nods. He lays in my bed with me and wraps his arms around me protectively. I wipe my tears and look over at Cam's empty bed before falling asleep again.

_________________________

HAHAHAHA I BET I GOT YOU!!! 😂😂😂😂