part 4

"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you." ― Elbert Hubbard

Sophie's POV

We finished getting ready and Chad drove us all to the car dealership so we can buy a car. We chose a light blue Prius and a black Jetta. After paying we all went back to our apartment and parked the cars in our assigned spots in the parking lot. The rest of the day we decorated.

A few days later

Chad leaves today and then we will be on our own. I'm a little nervous because this is my first time being on my own. We said our goodbyes and he left.

"Uhh, what do we do now?" Nash asked confused.

"I don't know." I laughed. "We could tour UCLA?"

Cam and I were both excepted into UCLA. I'm glad I can go to college with him. Nash didn't apply for anything because he wants to be an actor and 'doesn't need an education'.

"Sure." Cam says. "Want to come Nash?"

"Nah, I'm good. I might go to the beach." He says and we head out the door. We take the Prius and drive to UCLA. We go to the office and meet the dean.

"Hello, I am Mrs. Scott, Dean of UCLA." She starts, talking to a group of people. Cam and I stand towards the back.

"I hope all of our students feel welcome. Sign up papers are in the gym." She finishes and we head to the gym. It's like the beginning of Pitch Perfect. There are tons of booths with clubs. We grab a sign up paper and fill it out. Then we start to look at clubs.

"I'm going to go over there, will you be okay?" Cam asks.

"Yea, call me when your done." I say and he kisses my cheek before walking away.

I start to look around at the clubs. Art? No. Chess? Haha no. Acapella? Pfft, this isn't Pitch Perfect! I started to turn around when I accidently ran into someone.

"I so sorry!" I say.

"Oh it's fine." She laughs. "I'm Lily."

"Sophie." I smile. She has brown eyes and light brown hair.

"So are you going to sign up for anything?" She asks.

"I have no idea, there's so much to chose from." I laugh.

I suddenly heard a bunch of screaming and knew it was fans. I looked for the group of screaming girls.

"Why are they screaming?" Lily asked over the noise.

"Because of my boyfriend." I said and she looked at me like I was crazy. I just grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the crowd.

"CAMERON!" I try to shout over the noise.

"Wait, your Cameron Dallas' girlfriend?!" Lily screams.

"Yea, are you a big fan?" I asked a little sad that she may only be my friend because of my boyfriend.

"Not of Cameron, but I'm obsessed with Shawn." She says and I sigh of relief.

The Dean walks in and her expression changes from happy to 'what the heck is going on'.

Oh no.....

_______________________

Lily is based off of one of the winners of my contest to appear in the book. Follow her on Instagram at @sm_ily !!