part 25

"It's hard being left behind. (...) It's hard to be the one who stays." ― Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Traveler's Wife

Sophie's POV (Two years being captured)

I walked into my class and sat down, waiting for our professor. These girls close to me were looking at a phone screen and freaking out.

"OMG I LOVE CAMERON!" One expresses loudly. Wait Cameron?!

"Do you mean Cameron Dallas?" I quickly rush over to them.

"Yea, I didn't know you talked?" Another says and I roll my eyes.

"Can I see?" I motion to her phone and she looks at it before handing it to me.

"Thanks." I say and look at the small screen.

'Cameron Dallas and other Magcon boys are having small Meet and Greets again! Check the calendar below to see when YOU can see your favorite boy!'

I scrolled the page lower and almost had a heart attack. In bold letters it said: New York- September 14th. That's in 4 days!!!

I quickly went to google and typed in 'Cameron Dallas'. I was going to buy tickets but something else caught my eye. Cameron holding hands with a gorgeous girl. I gave the phone back to the girl and sat down.

Why was I so mad? I was the one who broke his heart! I quickly wiped the tears from my cheeks as the professor walked in.

Nash's POV

I walked into Cameron and I's apartment after my date with Audrianna and heard Cameron crying again. Everyday I hear him and it makes me so sad. Sophie is my cousin so it's hard for me too, but I'm not crying everyday. (A/N: He kinda sounds like a jerk...sorry) I knock on his room door and hear the crying stop. There is some shuffling and soon the door opens.

"Hey you alright?" I ask.

"Yea, just you know...Sophie." He says and I nod. Cam sniffles again, trying not to cry.

"Do you maybe want to go out somewhere?" I ask, wanting him to get out of the house.

"Sure, just let me get ready." He goes back into his room.

I wait on the couch for a little and he comes out dressed.

"Let's go." I get up and we walk to my car.

Hayes's POV

I can't wait to start the small Meet and Greets! I love my fans so much and it's just amazing how many people actually like me. The only thing I'm sad about it leaving my girlfriend Paige. I asked her out a few months after we met at the lake. She's so wonderful and I love everything about her.

"Hayes! You better start packing!" My mom yelled. Yes I'm 17, almost 18, and my mom still nags me. It's quite funny though.

I quickly pack and go to bed early for the flight to Nash and Cam's house in California. (A/N: You might be confused so I'll explain😂: Hayes is flying to California not to Cam and Nash's house lol!)

_________________________

I did promise two chapters today (on my Instagram @magc0neverything ) so I'll be posting another in like 10 minutes!😱😂