part 2

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ― Marilyn Monroe

Sophie's POV

A week later

Today we are leaving for California. We say our goodbyes sadly. I hug Liv as she cries on my shoulder.

"I don't know what I'm going to do without my best friend!" She sobs.

"I don't know either, you'll have to visit!" I let go of her and hug Skylynn.

"Don't tell Cam or Nash but I'll miss you the most." She whispers in my ear and I smile.

"I'll miss you the most too." I say and move on to the next person, Gina.

"Thank you for everything." I cry into her arms.

"Your welcome, watch over Cameron please." She says and I laugh.

"Okay," I smile and hug Aunt Elizabeth next.

"Be safe Sophie." She says and I nod.

Uncle Chad is staying the first week with us so the four of us get into the moving truck and start the long drive to LA...

We arrive three days later and start to bring all the boxes inside. (A/N: Not realistic but whatever.)

"Wow," I say as Cam opens the door.

"I know right." He laughs. We bring the boxes inside and start to look around. (A/N: Watch Cameron and Nash's house tour on Youtube.)

"Where's my room?" I ask noticing there are only two bedrooms.

"We are sharing," Cam says. "Only if you want too."

"Sure. When's the furniture coming?" I ask.

"Soon, maybe in like 15 minutes." He says and I nod.

The truck comes and they load in all the furniture. After that we finish decorating and then go out to eat.

_______________________

Another short chapter sorry!