part 22

"In a strong relationship, you should love your companion more than you need them." ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

Sophie's POV

After school, dad picked us all up. He glared at me through the rear view mirror. I know I'm definitely going to get it when I get home. He parks the car in the garage and I scurry out of the car, making a run for my room before a strong grasp wraps around my wrist. They whipped me around and I was face to face with my dad.

"Think your smart huh." He laughs, making his grip tighter on my arm. I wince in pain. Michael and Patty head out of the garage laughing at me. Jerks.

"I think I'm pretty smart." I mouth back, obviously making him mad. Wow where did I get this confidence?

"Okay then. You just landed yourself in the closet for the night!" He started pulling me to that dreadful closet and threw me in. He grabbed the tape and one again I was all tied up. "Oh and no dinner." He smiled before locking the door. Great. I didn't even have lunch.

A month later

Now I'm getting worried. It's been a month. "A MONTH, AND CAMERON STILL HASNT COME FOR ME!" I screamed, pulling out my hair. I was currently locked in the attic, thankfully not tied up.

"Did you not get my message? Do you not care?" I screamed to no one.

"STUT THE **** UP!" I heard my dad yell. I immediately went quiet. I sighed, sitting down. I started to look through some boxes only finding dumb nicknacks. I laid on the cold wood floor and looked up at the sky... Day dreaming Cameron actually cares.

Cameron's POV

It's been a month and I guess I'm coping well. I actually leave the house and get my own groceries. I'm still sad but I keep hearing her voice, yelling at me that she hates me. Sometimes I just cry for hours. Thinking of all the memories. Nash is worried, he keeps wanting to get me a counselor or some dumb ****.

The movie making has been good. Shadow is 100% trained now and we plan to have the movie come out in a year. And Jaxx is also trained but he always is going through Sophie's stuff. Oh yea about that... I've been keeping all of it but I also want to throw it out. It's just a reminder...

Shawn's POV

I'm so worried about Sophie. I haven't told my girlfriend about her because I'm afraid of what she would think. I should probably tell her though. I walked into our room and found her scrap booking.

"Oh hey babe." She smiled as I sit down next to her.

"Hey Jayden." I kissed her cheek.

"Do you need something?" She asks, looking into my eyes.

"Well I need to tell you something..." I trail off.

_________________________

Hiiii! Jayden is based off of another contest winner! Follow her on Instagram @tropical.jayden !!