part 7

((If Sophie was real, it would be her birthday today!!))

"As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." ― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

Sophie's POV

Summer passed by quickly. Cam is doing better and got over the 'UCLA Accident'. Today is my first day at UCLA and I'm a little nervous. I got out of bed, careful not to wake Cam. I took a quick shower and picked out my outfit. I chose a Cameron United XXVI tank top with a white cardigan, mint green skinny jeans and all black vans.

Cameron woke up and we walked downstairs. Nash was already in the kitchen trying to flip a pancake.

"Oh hey guys, I wanted to make a special breakfast for my little college student." He laughed.

"Jeez Nash you sound like Uncle Chad." I said, sitting at the table.

"Can't a cousin be proud?" He asked, setting down played for Cam and I.

We finished breakfast and Cam offered to drive me. I hugged Nash and we got into the car. Cam found a spot close to the front and we walked into the school. We walked to the schedule table, receiving many looks from fans.

"Last name?" The lady asked.

"Grier." I said and she handed me an envelope. I opened it and looked at my classes.

Class 1 (7:30- 8:30): Math

Class 2 (8:45- 9:45): Biology

Class 3 (10:00- 11:00): English

Lunch (11:15- 1:15)

Class 4 (1:30- 2:30): Teach Prep

Class 5 (2:45- 3:45): Free Period

Class 6 (4:00- 5:00) Teachers 1

I only had classes Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. And I was studying to be a teacher so on Thursdays I have to volunteer at an elementary school for about two hours in a teachers classroom.

"Want me to walk you to your first class?" Cameron asked.

"Sure." I smiled and we made our way to my first class. We found it and Cameron kissed me in the doorway.

"Have a great day beautiful." He smiled.

"You too handsome." I laugh and I went inside. I saw Lily so I took a seat next to her.

"OMG Sophie!" We hugged.

"Missed me much?" I laughed.

"Of course! And I saw you and Cameron have little 'moment' in the doorway." She smiled.

"You did?" I asked, turning red.

"The whole class practically saw!" She said and face palmed myself. Way to make a first impression in front of everyone.

The bell rang and the professor walked in.

________________________

Don't forget to follow @sydnaifanfiction on Instagram for Sophie's outfits!!