part 35

"He is beauty, inside and out. He is the silver lining in a world of darkness. He is my light." ― Marie Lu, Prodigy

Sophie's POV

When I wake up I go downstairs to find no one. It's 11 so everyone must be at work or school. Nash must be at Cam's because he doesn't have school.

I make myself a bowl of cereal and go back upstairs. I open my old laptop and start online school. I'm almost done with college and then I can settle down with Cam in California and get a job.

Once I finish my food and school, I get dressed and walk over to Cam's house. Gina opens the door and gives me a hug.

"Hi Sophie! The boys are upstairs." She smiles and I thank her.

I make my way to Cam's room and open the door slowly.

"Hey Sophie!" Cam smiles and gets up from the bed and hugs me.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" I ask, sitting on the bed with them.

"Just tweeting fans and DMing them on Instagram." Nash says, not looking up from his phone.

"Oh. I haven't been on Instagram in forever." I laugh. I don't have my phone with me because when my dad kidnapped me he broke it.

"I know, you should post something so people know your okay now." Cam says and I nod. He gives me his phone and I log into my account. I post a pic of all of us and I immediately get comments and likes.

@.dinosaurgrier: OH MY GOD SOPHIE I LOVE YOU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? ARE YOU OKAY?

@.camismybf: DID YOU JUST LEAVE CAM WTF!?!??!???!??

@.ilovesophie: Sophie are you okay? I heard you were like kidnapped or something??

I follow my fan account and ignore the hate. I log out and give Cam his phone back.

"What are you going to do about the meet and greets?" I ask, knowing he cancelled them which make me feel bad.

"We are going to start them up in a week. I didn't know if you wanted to do them so I didn't give the manager an answer." Cam says and I nod.

"I think I might go." I look down at the comforter and pick off the lint balls.

"Really?" Cam smiles.

"Yea, what else it there to do?" I smile back.

Shawn's POV

I see Sophie's post and call her as quickly as I can. The voicemail says I can't reach this number. I call Cam's phone and he picks up.

"Hey, what's up?" He says when he picks up.

"Hey, nothing much. Can I talk to Sophie?" I ask.

"Sure, hold on." I hear some rustling and then her voice.

"Hello?" She says.

"Sophie! It's Shawn." I say.

"Shawn! How are you I've missed you so much!" She screams.

"I'm fine, how are you?" I smile.

"I'm perfectly okay now, are you going to do the meet and greets next week?" She asks.

"Yes, will you be coming?" I ask, crossing my fingers.

"Yup! Can't wait to see you." She says and I can picture her smile.

"Yay! Can't wait for you to meet my girlfriend!" I almost jump with joy.

"Girlfriend?" She asks in a confused voice.

__________________________

One of the "accounts" I used to answer Sophie's post is real lol so go follow her! Her Twitter is @dinosaurgrier and her Instagram is @trippymadison !!!