Chapter Twenty-One

I woke up the next morning again not in my own bed. Since our dinner me and Kameron have been slowly getting back to what we were and what we had. I haven't spent one night in my own bed since, it's like my place is just sitting there collecting dust because Kameron refuses to let me sleep in my own bed. I eventually gave up since secretly I loved waking up to him and feeling him holding me at night.

However, sometimes I woke up to an empty bed like today because he liked to get up early and go to work. He was really taking this new opportunity to heart. He wanted to prove that he could do it but really he didn't have to prove anything I already knew he could. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:30 so I rolled out of bed to go get ready. I had a meeting at Liberty bank about financing my idea to open a kid's fashion line at nine. I hopped in the shower trying to get myself together. When I got out I wrapped the towel around me and went to find something to wear. I picked out a pink pencil skirt with a floral silk buttoned down shirt and nude stilettos. I curled my hair and added a little make up but just enough to so I looked professional. By the time I was done it was 8:30 so I grabbed my keys and headed out.

When I got to the bank I was nervous as hell, I had never done anything like this before. I grabbed my proposal and headed inside for my appointment. When I walked into the office it was huge with grey and white walls and big windows. You could tell they meant business when it came to their money. I walked up to the receptionist desk, "Can I help," a woman with blonde hairs asked me. "I have an appointment with Mr. Carson."

"Follow me I will show you to his office," she said getting up and walking down the hall with me behind her. She led me to a giant office. "Mr. Carson will be right with you." I nodded and took a seat in one of the chairs in front of his desk. After five minutes a tall dark man came in and sat in front of me. At first he didn't notice me and then he looked up at me. "So you are Ms. Johnson?"

"Yes sir."

"Please call me Michael." I nodded. "So Ms. Johnson I have read over your proposal and I have few questions."

"You can ask me anything."

"I see in your proposal you are only asking for 100,000 dollars but you say it will take around 300,00 to get everything started. So where are you getting the rest?"

"Well, see Mr. Michael I already had some saved up and when my brother died he left me some money." He nodded and looked down at some papers on his desk. "Why the name D'maria's?"

"That is the name of my daughter." He looked up, "You have a daughter, it says here you are only 20 years old."

"Yes I had a daughter but she died and I wanted to name my company after her."

"Why didn't you go to college or some kind of trade school?"

"Honestly sir a lot of things happened and really college had never been on my mind. I barely made it out of high school without giving up. But I will tell you this sir I am very passionate about this project and would really like it if you helped me get it started." He sat up and stared at me as if he was thinking about what I said. "I'm going to be honest with you Ms. Johnson with the record and the information you have given me would normally not be enough to get a loan here at Liberty bank. You have no school experience or any experience for that matter but I see something in you. I am going to approve your loan because I really believe you have potential do not disappoint me."

"I promise I won't," I said smiling from ear to ear. He handed me the approved paper and told me where to take it to get things in motion. I was so happy it took everything in me not jump up and down. Once I had all the paper work I went to Kelsey's since I told her I would take her to her doctor's appointment.