Your Love's Like || 67

(It has been 7 hours since Sabrina has been 'kidnapped')

Sabrina:
"Just let me go. Please." I begged.

"Sabrina, dear. You are not going anywhere.." A familiar voice of a female rang in my ears.

"What did I ever do to you??" I sobbed.

"BRINA!!" I heard Rowan's voice.

"Rowboat?" I asked, not sure if I was daydreaming or not.

Then suddenly someone hit the mystery girl. Corey.

The whole gang was there and to rescue me.. But, something really caught my attention. That mystery girl, it was, Sophie?!? (A/N mgrullon790 you caught me...) Why would she do this?

"What happened to Bradley?" I asked since I saw his arms around Jake and Aramis and his head hanging down.

"He was hit on the head, he'll wake up eventually, before we start the wedding." Paris explained.

"The wedding is still going on, right?" Dove asked.

"Of course!!" I grinned.

We headed to the cars and reached the church.

Peyton Meyer texted me saying Bradley just woke up. Just on time.

Bradley:
I woke up, in the car, it was already nighttime. I thought the wedding was in the morning? I closed my eyes for a minute and the nightmare I had flashed through my mind. I told Peyton Clark all about it.

"Bradley, it's not a dream." Peyton says.

"Yeah, because it's a nightmare." I replied.

"Bradley, everything in your 'nightmare' happened in reality." He says emphasizing the word nightmare.

"You know what? Let's just stop this argument and go on with the wedding." I said excited to call Sabrina finally mine.

"Why not?" He answers and gets out the car.

I walk to aisle and wait for Sabrina to approach me.

***after the wedding***

"You're finally mine. How does it feel?" I whisper in her ear.

"You were always mine." She answered.