Your Love's Like || 52

Billy:
I sat down on the chair next to her bed. Tears started falling. As I sat down there, memories were flooding my brain.

"Hey, Liv." I said trying my best to smile. "I'm gonna miss you. We all are." I held her arm. Tears just kept falling, all memories coming back. "Remember when we first met? You were a really fun person, you were like my little sister." I say to her, more memories flooded my mind. "That time, when we pranked Austin, Bradley, and Colt." I smiled at the thought. "That was the funnest day I had with you."

The door swinged open, a doctor came in, "I'm sorry, but your time is up." I was the last one to say my goodbyes. It was supposed to be Luke, but he fainted and is unconscious. Everybody else went in and waited for the time her heartbeat dropped. Everyone in the room was crying, not too hard, softly.

'Beeeeeeepp' a loud, high pitched sound went off. Her heartbeat dropped. She's gone.

"My condolences." The doctor says and leaves the room. Everybody went out and left her parents there. I went to Luke's room, which was just the room next to it.

"Hey, bud!" I sat down by the bed. "Olivia just passed." Tears started to fall again. "Please, please, please. Don't die." I sniffled. "Olivia would like that."

I stayed for a couple more minutes. The door opened, slowly. "It's time to go, Billy." Spencer says. "Just 1 more minute."

"Mkay." He says and closes the door.

"Goodbye. I'll see you tomorrow." I said and left.

Bradley:
The ride back to the hotel was quiet. Everyone was spaced out or staring out the window. I know, its sad to lose someone you love. But, she's in a better place now. Nobody wanted her to die, God had something planned for her.

(2 weeks later)

Bradley:
Today is Olivia's funeral. She died in Miami, but she's being buried in LA. They brought her body there. I'm at home, getting dressed. I put on a simple black tux without the jacket. Not too formal. I wore my black leather shoes and headed to the funeral home with everybody else.

*Skip car ride*

We entered the funeral home and Mr. and Mrs. Holt greeted us with a smile on, but sadness in there eyes.

---time lapse---

"...she was a great friend. She was around to make you smile, she would help you if you had a problem, and she would always stick by your side." I finished my little speech I wrote for her. Next was Sabrina.

Sabrina:
"I remember singing with Olivia, at the most crazy times even if it was in public, she was there for me. For us. She never let us down. And I would like to sing one of her songs in her honor." I said as tears streamed down.

"There's always gonna be some canyon in the way.
There's always gonna be a river I cannot cross.
Somewhere along this path that's chosen me
I know I'm gonna fall down, feel lost, feel weak.
But wherever it leads." I started.

"No one said this would ever be easy, my love!
But I will be by your side when the impossible rises up.
We will travel this life well-worn,
No matter the cost, no matter how long.
We will leave our footprints behind
And carry on, carry on, carry on, carry on!

Some will write you off before you ever start.
Some will say the journey's just too hard.
Somewhere between right here and the other side
There will be fear and doubt in the deep dark night.
But we will survive, yeah!

No one said this would ever be easy, my love!
But I will be by your side when the impossible rises up.
We will travel this life well-worn,
No matter the cost, no matter how long.
We will leave our footprints behind
And carry on, carry on, carry on, carry on!

We may fall behind,
Lose miles along this road.
We will be alright,
I will never let you go.

No one said this would ever be easy, my love!
But I will be by your side when the impossible rises up.
We will travel this life well-worn,
No matter the cost, no matter how long.
We will leave our footprints behind
And carry on, and carry on." I finished and everyone joined in.

"We're gonna miss you, Liv." I said and went down the stage.

---time lapse---

We were now gonna bury her body. Jordan Fisher was singing while it was happening.

" Mmmmm.
Before I met you I was out of touch.
Every day was never good enough.
I'd forgotten what it's like to love, love.
I was lost, didn't have a clue, Started thinking I was overdue. So I was looking 'round for something new.
My world, only turning for, You girl.
I wanna spend all of my time, Right by your side!

I need you to know, I cant't let you go!
You're what makes me alright,
So stay with me tonight! I've waited so long,
For something this strong.
Baby, I can't deny, I'm at my best when I'm, By your side!

Every day is looking brighter now. Feeling better since you came around,
'Cause you showed me what it's all about.
This always how its gotta be, 'Cause it's perfect when it's you and me.
Future's crystal clear for us to see!

My world, is only turning for, You girl.
I gonna spend all of my time, Right by your side!

I need you to know, I cant't let you go!
You're what makes me alright, So stay with me tonight!
I've waited so long,
For something this strong.
Baby, I can't deny, I'm at my best when I'm, By your side!
'Cause I know everything about you, And you know everything about me, And I don't know what I would do, Without you by my side.

'Cause ever since I found you, And ever since you met me, Everything's alright.

I need you to know, I can't let you go!
You're what makes me alright, So stay with me tonight!
I've waited so long, For something this strong. Baby, I can't deny, I'm at my best when I'm, By your side! By your side!"

Olivia was buried and everybody put down there roses in there. "Goodbye, Olivia." The 'gang' said as all of us left, together. Luke stayed a little longer.

Luke:
"Goodbye, Olivia." I wiped my tears away. "I'm sorry, this is all my fault. I should be the one in there, six feet under and in the coffin. I'm gonna miss you." I said my goodbyes, hopefully not the last.

Then, I walked back to the cars and the 'gang' headed to Gerry's. A fancy restaurant.