Your Love's Like || 2

Piper:
"Oh, sorry. Didn't see you there." I looked up. But, before I did he spoke and I recognized it.

"Piper?!?" He said looking down at me.

"Austin?" I looked at him. "What are you doing here?" I continued.

He smiled. "I'm gonna work here. I will be playing Logan in the new show, I Didn't Do It."

"Oh, really?" I smiled. I have a really BIG crush on Austin, he's cute. "I'm gonna work here too." I smiled again, but even wider. "I'll be playing Jasmine."

"Cool." He said. "Wanna walk in together?" He continued.

"Sure." Was all I can say.

Austin:
I just bumped into Piper, I missed her so much. Well you see, I like her. Like, a lot. It was the hardest to say goodbye to her. I thought I would never see her again.

Peyton:
"Sarah? Is that you?" I asked the girl just to make things sure.

"Hey Peyton!" She smiled. "I missed you."

I smiled. "Sarbear! It is you!" I hugged her and she hugged back.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was just working. I'm an extra for some shows."

"Cool."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm gonna work, I'll be playing Garrett in the new show, I Didn't Do It."

We talked and talked as I got a call from the producer. I headed to the set and met the cast.

~~~Time Lapse~~~

We just finished meeting the cast and I was so shocked, Olivia, Austin, and Piper are part of the show, I missed them so much. I wonder how the others are doing.