Your Love's Like || 17

Peton List:
"Guys! We've got great news!" G says barging in the room.

"What?" Sarah asks.

"We, as a gang, get to be in a movie!" Peyton M. yells from behind her.

"What? All together?" Jake and Rowan says in unison.

"Awwweee..." Paris says. "They're finally not fighting anymore." She continues. Oh didn't I tell you? Paris is part of the gang now.

"When will we start shooting?" I ask standing up fromy seat.

"As soon as Austin gets out the hospital." Michael Jacobs walks in with April Kelly, Todd Himmel, Josh Silverstein, Jim Bernstein, Andy Schwarts, Pamela Eells, John D. Beck, Ron Hart and Phillip Stark, they're the creators of our shows, Girl Meets World, I Didn't Do It, Mighty Med, Jessie, Liv and Maddie, and Dog with A Blog

"Yesss! I get to film a movie with my best buddies." Cameron says smiling.

We all laugh.

"Heey, you didn't wait for me." Michael B, Kaplan said, breathing really heavy." We laughed even harder.

>>>time lapse

"So, the movie we're making is actually a crossover between our shows?" Piper says reapiting what April said.

"Yes." Phillip says with an assuring smile.

"So, the plot. It's gonna happen in Philadelphia."

"Why in Philly?" Dove asks.

"Because, that's where Mighty Med is." Andy Schwartz says.

"And where Cory and Topanga lived." Michael Jacobs add.

"What will happen?" Cam asks taking a sip from his soda.

"So, Cory and Topanga decide to live in Philly, Riley and Maya walk around New York for the last time and they bump into Jessie and the kids at the airport." Michael B. Kaplan explains.

"Then, they noticed Jessie and the kids are going to Philly as well to. On the way they see the James-Jennings family in the airport but not notice them until farther in the movie." Pamela Eells add.

"What about Liv and Maddie?" Ryan asks.

"And I Didn't Do It?" Olivia asks as well.

"Liv and Maddie are going to visit Diggy in Philly, which Maddie thought off surprising him. The I Didn't Do It cast will be having a road trip and they take extra time in Philly because Lindy met a guy." John D. Beck explained.

Your Love's Likeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें