Your Love's Like || 42

Luke:
What have I done? Why am I doing this? I thought to myself.

"Babe? Who was that?" Kate, the girl I was kissing, interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh? She's no one." I said confidently. But, why did I say that?

"Then, why did she say, your her boyfriend?" She asks getting up from my lap.

"I don't know." I say quite seriously.

"Luke, you better tell me the truth. Are you cheating on me?" She got her purse and got ready to leave.

"I-i" I stuttered.

She left me to the direction of where Olivia left off.

Olivia:
"You know, I just thought he was the one." I said in between sobs.

"It's okay, Liv." Sabrina says with the most comforting voice.

"Liv, remember when I had a problem like that?" Dove says sitting by my side. I nodded in response. "You said, and I quote, 'You are more than that. Prove to him you can survive on your own. You are stronger than what you think.' So, get up and move on!" Dove says in an inspiring tone.

A few minutes after we were talking about the backstabbing cheat, we were laughing and joking around. A girl was approaching us. The same girl who was making our with Luke a while back.

"Olivia, is it?" She says looking at me.

"Yes." My smile dropping into a straight line.

"I'm sorry. Sorry I ki----" She started but I cut her off before she finished.

"You know what? Don't say sorry. 'Cause I know, he told you he was single. And you believed him." I say getting up.

"No, I didn't know. I didn't know he was dating you. He was flirting with me and he asked me out." She said looking down at her shoes.

"What's your name?" I got curious.

"Kate." She says sternly.

"How long have you two been dating?" Curiosity killed the cat but, I'll go for it.

"About 3 months. Tomorrow is our monthsary." She says playing with her fingers.

I nod. "Oh, I see."

A plan was forming in my head.

"Meet me at my house. Tonight at 8." I tell her before leaving her for the rest of the girls.

Olivia has brilliant plan! Muahahaha!!

Anyways thanks for reading this story, I appreciate it so much. You got me like, "aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!" *Jumping for joy*. That was the same reaction I had when I was the first to like Austin North's Instagram picture. Which was posted 1 hour ago.

xxEMILLExx