Your Love's Like || 10

Peyton List:
A week has passed and it seems like the gang is here in LA. I'm not quite sure but I have seen pictures of all of them in red carpets, movie premieres and on TV. I still don't get how we don't see each other.

Spencer List :
I was walking and I bumped into someone. I knelt down and checked if she was okay.

"Are you okay? Olivia?" I asked.

"How do you know my name?" She furrowed her brows.

"Remember me? Spencer?" I stood up and helped her up.

"Spencer List?" She looked at me. "Oh my gosh. It is you." She gave me a hug. We pulled apart and chat a little.

"Where's Peyton?" She asks taking a sip from her Chocolate Chip Cream Frappe.

"Oh, she's at home, or maybe at the Jessie set."

She nodded. " Oh, so that's why every time I see Emma she looks familiar."

It was getting late so Olivia and I had separated. I walked home.

Olivia:
Today has been a great day. At work today, by work, I mean at the set for I Didn't Do It, we got a new cast member, and it was Sarah Gilman. She's my bestie. Next, I saw Spencer List, Peytons twin brother.

Sabrina:
It has been a week already, and Ausper/Paustin, isn't still together. So I invited Bradley over.

(Bold - Bradley , Italic - Sabrina)

Hey, B! What's up?

Hey, are you busy?

Nope. I have a clear schedule.

Great! Can you come over?

Sure, be there in 10.

I'll be waiting.

Bye.

Bye.

After a while I heard a knock at the door. That must be Bradley. I walked slowly to the door.

"Hey." I greeted him with a kiss on his cheek.

"So, what do you have planned for us today?" He asks entering the living room.

"Well," I looked at him.

"Well?" He asks with a hint of confusion.

"Today, we are gonna activate 'mission Paustin/ausper'." I said as I grabbed a marker and a white board.

"I'm in!" He said catching the pen I tossed at him.