Your Love's Like || 47

Austin:
We arrived Miami just this morning. Now, we are in the hotel counter, looking for a big room to fit us all in.

"You can have the penthouse at the 12th floor." The woman behind the counter says handing me the keys.

"Thank you." I say and smile.

"No problem, Mr. North." The lady says and once again she smiles.

I looked at her confused. "My daughter watches your show, I Didn't Do It." She started.

All I can do was say an, "Oh." Bradley walks up to me at the counter.

"Austin, you have the room key yet?" He asks.

"I..." I started but the lady behind the counter interrupted me, "You're Bradley Steven Perry."

"I am." He says and smiles.

"My daughter is a big fan of both of you." She smiles, "she also loves Sabrina Carpenter, Rowan Blanchard, Olivia Holt, Piper Curda, Paris Berelc, Jake Short, Peyton Meyer and Clark, G Hanelious, Sarah Carpenter and Gilman, Aramis Knight, Dove Cameron, Ryan McCartan, Ceci Balagot, Corey Fogelmanis, Luke Benward, Cameron Boyce, and Peyton List." She smiles again.

"Woah. She likes the whole gang." I say telling Bradley, then a girl entered the hotel.

"Hey, mom!" She says and gives her a kiss on the cheek. She turns around at us and her eyes get wider.

"Y-y-you are A-austin North and B-bradley Steven Perry." She stutters. She must be around 15 or so.

"We are. And, we have a surprise for you." Bradley says and gives her a warm smile.

"Me?" She says pointing at herself.

"Yeah, you." Bradley chuckles. "And here they are now." Bradley points at the entrance.

"They?" She says, confused mixing in with her normal voice. "Oh. My. God. It's the whole Disney Gang!" She smiles as soon as she saw them.

"Not whole. The others cannot attend today. Probably tomorrow." Sabrina says smiling.

---time lapse---

Kelli:
I'm in the car with the Lab Rats cast, and we are headed to Miami and meet the rest of the guys.