Your Love's Like || 13

Sarah C.:
I just woke up and I feel like the plan won't work. I woke up the guys and the rest of the girls. Oh the gang slept here cause we stayed up all night partying. But before I did that I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. (A/N not real.) I captioned it. Sleepover with the homies. After, I woke them up, I cooked breakfast. Pancakes to be exact. I finished cooking and called them in to eat.

Olivia:
Sarah called everyone in the kitchen to eat and some "announcements". I wonder what they are?

Jake:
"I don't think the plan will work." Sarah C. blurts out.

"What do you mean?" Rowan asks.

"I think we should come up with another plan." She says pacing back and forth.

"Okay then, let's make another plan. But, what?" Ceci asks.

"I know!" Bradley jumps up.

"What is it?" Sabrina asks taking a bite from her pancake .

"Well, we can either make them jealous with another pair. Or, we can have fun without them." He says while Sabrina feeds him. Awwe how cute. Oh my gosh, I'm thinking like a girl.

"Awwwe... How cute!" The others say when Sabrina fed Bradley. Phew! I'm not the only one.

"Anyways! Bradley has a good plan." Peyton C. says nodding.

"Okay. Plan A, will be having fun without them. Plan B, jealousy. And finally, plan C, Sari's plan." I say smiling.

(A/N Sarah Gilman will be Sarah, while Sarah Carpenter will be Sari)

"What are we waiting for? Let's do this!" G yells, sorta.

"I think Sari already started." Olivia says holding her phone.

"Huh?" Corey furrows his eyebrows.

"Check your Instagram." Olivia says smiling.

Everybody checked their Instagram.

"Awwe look at Rowan and Jake." Dove says. Rowan and I just blushed.

"You should look at Sabrina and Bradley." Corey says smirking. Bradley and Sabrina blushed.

"Look, who's talking." Bradley says, pointing at Corey and Ceci on the picture. Ceci his her face. Corey went with the 'scratch your neck' move.

"Stop making a deal out if it, everybody looks good with their partner." Sarah says drinking her orange juice.

"Hey, look. Piper commented." Ryan says reading the comment.

"Well, what does it say?" Peyton M. asks.

"Looks like you had fun." Ryan says turning his phone off.

"Well, that went great!" Peyton L. says.

"Let's go to Disneyland." Cameron says raising his arms up.

Rowan:
Today is gonna be an amazing day. I'm in Disneyland, with my best friends and my boyfriend. We're just strolling around, taking pictures with fans, riding on some of the rides, and best of all, no annoying paparazzi.

"It's getting late. We should head back home." Cameron says with his arm around Peyton L.

"Are you guys a thing?" Ryan asks.

"Uhh, yeah!" Peyton and Cameron say together.

We heads our ways to the exit.

"Let's stay in a hotel instead." Sabrina smiles.

"Sure." Olivia says already by the exit.

We headed towards the hotel nearby and checked-in. We went to the hotel room and just lounged.

Piper called, she was crying.