Your Love's Like || 14

Sabrina:
Piper called just a few hours ago and she was crying. We told her to come to the hotel we were staying in.

"Bradley, what if something bad happened?" I ask a tear rolling down my cheek.

"It's okay, Sab." He pulled me into a hug. "It's not your fault. Everything is gonna be okay." He cups my cheek and we kiss.

"Get a room!" Corey shouts, which makes Bradley and I smile.

A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. Since everyone else was busy watching the movie, I opened the door. It was Piper, with her bloodshot eyes. I can tell something bad has happened. I brought her inside to the rest of the gang. I signaled her to sit down as I took my sit next to Bradley. Rowan has paused the movie so we could listen to her story.

"Piper, what's wrong?" Jake says finally breaking the silence.

She just started crying again. Olivia went closer to give her a hug. "It's okay. Just tell us what happened, we will try to fix it."

"Th-th-thats the point. Y-y-you can't f-fix it." Piper says stuttering while tears just continue to roll of her cheeks.

"What do you mean?" Sarah asks about to cry.

"A-a-austin."

"Where's Austin?" Bradley says nearly freaking out. I grabbed him by his arm before he stood up and calmed him down.

Piper began crying again. Harder this time. "H-h-he's in the hospital." She says crying even harder than the last time.

"What happened to Austin!" Ryan yells.

"Calm down, Ryan. Calm down." Dove says patting his back.

"We need to go to Austin. Now!" Rowan says panicking.

"Don't panic, baby. Everything will be alright." Jake says hugging her.

"I think it's better to visit him tomorrow." Peyton C. says yawning.

"Let's go to sleep now, so we can leave early." Sari says following Peyton.