Your Love's Like || 28

Peyton M:
I'm at the beach right now, we're all here. Just watching the sunset. Pretty much, all of them have partners. I decided to walk, alone. I got thirsty, I went to the smoothie shack.

"Can I please have a strawberry smoothie?" I asked the guy behind the counter.

"Why so gloom?" He asked.

"All my friends have girlfriends. I like this girl but she doesn't like me." I explained.

He nods. "I see. I'm Diego." He hands me my smoothie.

"Peyton." I smile. We chat for a little while and I headed back to the hotel. As I entered someone was pacing back and forth. G? What's she doing here?

"G?" I called her attention.

She looked at me, worry filled her eyes. "Peyton!" She ran towards me and gave a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I pulled apart.

"I realized.." she sighed. " I love you. Not Jake." I stood there with my eyes wide open. Great, insert the sarcasm. Now, she loves me?

"Peyton?" She looked at my eyes.

"It's too late." I said shaking my head slowly.

She started to tear up. "What do you mean?"

"I met a girl." I say as I took a seat on the couch.

"Who is she?" She sat on the bed.

I looked down. "Andi."

"I understand." She grabbed her purse and coat.

"G, wait!" I ran to her and held her waist. I lean in, she leans in too. We kiss for 5 seconds.

"What about Andi?" She asks me.

"She's just a friend." I reassured her.

G:
"Where will I put this?" Dove asks carrying a box of my things.

"Oh, just put it there by the bed." I say pointing at the wall by the bed.

"I missed you here. Before you became crazy, of course." Sabrina says smiling.

We laugh. "I'm glad I'm back."