Your Love's Like || 48

Sarah C:
I'm in Hawaii, currently with Peyton. We're on our honeymoon and things have been going great. It's our second day today, and we're planning to tour around the place.

---time lapse---

The place was beautiful, so much friendly people, and beautiful places to visit. It's 9 in the evening, Peyton and I just got home from the restaurant.

"What do you wanna do now?" Peyton asks me as we both stare at the ceiling.

"Netflix?" I look at him.

"Netflix." Oh my gosh, The Fault in Our Stars.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks preparing the TV.

"You know what I want." I say grabbing some popcorn.

"If I Stay, TFIOS, or PLL?" Peyton asks me enumerating what I always watch.

"Can't we just watch it all?" I say placing the popcorn on the bed and getting some soda.

"Dr. Pepper or Cola?" I yell from the kitchen for him to hear.

"Dr. Pepper." He says setting up the movies. I grab the Dr. Pepper and head to our room and Peyton starts the movie.

*after TFIOS*

"Why did Augustus Waters have to die?" I said as tears started streaming down my cheeks.

"Because if he didn't there would never be a movie." Peyton says giving me a tissue. We watched If I Stay next.

*after If I Stay*

"The feelings are true." I say as I wipe away the tears.

*after 1 whole season of PLL*

"Who do you think is A?" Peyton asks eating the last of the popcorn.

"We just have to keep watching." I say as I get more popcorn and put it in the microwave.

Peyton agreed and put on more PLL.

*after 10 episodes*

Peyton:
I just finished the last episode I have loaded and I see Sarah fast asleep on my shoulder. I put her down gently on the pillow and I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I did what I was going to do and went to bed.