Your Love's Like || 49

Jake:
I'm in the hotel room, I woke up from my phone ringing non-stop. I opened to see, I had 10 missed calls. 2 from Kelli, 1 from Spencer, 4 from Tyrel, 2 from Billy, and 1 from Rowan.

I looked around the hotel to find myself the only one here. The time was 11:30, they must've gone to the restaurant downstairs for lunch. I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower, so I can catch up with the gang. I finished showering and dressed casual, the restaurant was not fancy anyways. I fixed my hair, the way it's supposed to be, and brushed my teeth. After, I grabbed my iPhone and went to the elevator. As soon as the elevator doors opened I entered and pressed the G, meaning Ground Floor. The lift was quick, seeing, nobody really used it. The elevator stopped at the ground floor and I headed to the restaurant. I spotted a girl at a table, assuming it was Rowan, I went to that direction. I reached the table and put my hands on her eyes, covering it so she can't see.

"Guess who?" I said not removing my hands.

"Jakey?" Phew, I was right, it was Rowan. But, I was wondering, where were the rest of the guys?

"Right." I gave her a peck on the cheek. And sat beside her. "Where are they?"

"They're at the buffet area."

"Why aren't you at the buffet area?" I asked, confusion struck me.

"I thought, I'd wait for you." She says looking into my eyes. But then of course, someone had to ruin the moment.

"Goodmorning, sleepyhead." Bradley says setting his plate on the table.

"Goodmorning." I said looking at another direction.