Your Love's Like || 26

Rowan:
Could it be true? She just kissed Jake to save our relationship? I treated her badly all because she saved our relationship. I need to talk to her.

(Bold - Rowan , Italic - G)

G? We need to talk.

But what about Peyton? He'll follow me.

Go to our secret place. Nobody knows about that.

Okay. Becareful, Row.

I''m glad I get to fix things with G. But, I need to deal with Peyton, too. I have to bring Jake with me. Just in case.

"Jake?" I looked at his direction.

"Yeah, babe?" He says smiling.

"Can you come with me somewhere?" I asked playing with my fingers.

"'Kay, where we going?" He says getting ready.

"To meet G." I said sternly.

He nodded. "I understand. At least bring Sab and Brads." He says his smile disappearing.

I gave a small smile. "Okay."

I went downstairs to Sabrina and Bradley. They were in the living room watching movies.

"Hey, Sab?" She looked at me.

"Oh, hey Row. What's up?"

I looked at Bradley. He smiles.

"I need you two to come with me and Jake somewhere." I said real quick.

They looked at eachother and furrowed their brows. "Okay?" They said in unison.

"Where are we going?" Sab asks.

"To our secret place."

"Why?" She asks again.

"To meet G."

"What?!?" Bradley stood up.

"To meet G." I repeated.

"Why?" Sabrina asks calming Bradley down.

"I need to talk to her." I say as Jake walk down the stairs.

"Ready?" Jake asks.

"Yeah." The three of us said. But, Bradley had irritation in his voice.

We went in the car and drove to our secret place. A cafe Peyton hates the most.

"Good afternoon! May I take your order?" The waitress happily greeted us as we looked at the menu.

"I would like a blueberry cheesecake. You guys?" Jake says smiling at the waitress and asks us.

"Can I have a slice of an apple pie." Sabrina says to the waitress.

"Make that two." Bradley says looking at Sabrina. The waitress writes it down.

"I'll just get a glass of Lemon Grass Iced Tea." I said putting the menu down. We waited for G and our order to arrive. G came and called a waiter.

"I'm sorry I'm late. Had to make sure Peyton wasn't following me." We nodded while she looks at the menu.

"I'll get a chocolate cake please." She says to the waiter. The waiter nods.

Sabrina:
G arrived and now she's telling us where Peyton is hiding. He's hiding in an abandoned wearhouse. What kind of person hides in an abandoned wearhouse? Why not an apartment building or something? He's a weirdo.