Your Love's Like || 22

Austin:
I was just chillin' in my dressing room with, Piper, Olivia, Cameron, Peyton L and C, and Sari. My phone vibrated and I checked, it was Sabrina. That's weird, she only contacts me if she and Bradley fight, or if there's a group hang out.

Sabbycat: Hey, North!

Hey, Carpenter! What's up?

Sabbycat: Jake.

What do you mean, Jake?

Sabbycat: Go to the hospital. Pines Hospital.

Mkay. Be there in a while.

Sabbycat: okay. Tell the others and hurry!

We finally arrived the hospital. I ran to the counter and asked where Jake's room is located.

"Jake Short. He, is in the second floor, room... 211." The nurse says checking on the screen in front of her.

"Thank you!" I ran to the elevator. With the others following me. I pressed the number 2 and it went up. The elevator door finally opened. I ran again. 207.. 208.. 209.. 210.. Aha! 211.

I went inside and walked over to Jake with Piper holding my hand. "Hey Jake!" I said smiling.

"Who are you? Who are they?" I looked back at Bradley, Sabrina, and Rowan.

"Amnesia." Bradley says looking down on his feet. Sabrina pats his back while comforting Rowan.

"I'm Austin. One of your greatest friends." I said smiling. "They're your friends too." I said pointing at them. The door opened. Peyton M. and G entered. Peyton went to Jake and punched him.

Rowan ran to Jake. "Jakey!" She cried harder and knelt down. She stood up and slapped Peyton. "Why would you do this?!? What did he do to you?!" She said stuttering.

Rowan:
"Jakey!" I ran to him. I cried again, kneeling down. I stood up and slapped him. "Why would you do this?!? What did he do to you?!" I yelled at him.

"He took you from me!!" He yelled back.

Sabrina went to my side. "You did this!" He punched her. Paris, Corey, Ceci, Sarah, Dove and Ryan arrived. Ryan stopped Peyton M. from punching again. Bradley came to us and comforted both Sab and I. Then realization hit me.

"What do you mean he took me away from you?!?" I yelled at him with more anger that I could just kill him.

"He. Took. You. From me!" He said pointing at himself and yelling

"There was NEVER an US!" I yelled back. I held Jake's hand. The security came in and I suppose they heard screaming. The security took Peyton and G away. I felt Jake's hand move.

"Jake?" I looked back at him.

"Rowan?" He looked around. "Why am I here?"

"Jake! You're okay!" I hugged him.

"Of course I'm okay." He smiled.

"I thought you were gonna leave me forever." I smiled and a tear fell.

"I would NEVER leave you." He smiled again. The smile that makes me melt.

The doctor came in which we called a few minutes ago. "Mr. Short. Are you feeling okay?" He asked.

"I am."

"Doc, he has no more amnesia." Paris smiled

"What? That's impossible." The doctor says.

"Doc, he got unconscious again." Corey said.

"Now, that's a miracle!" The doctor smiled. "He will be okay to leave in 5 days. He just needs to rest." He smiled and left the room.

"I love you, Jake." I lied down beside him.

"I love you too, Row." He kissed me on my forehead.

Miracles can happen.